Reviews for Glimpse
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
I have discovered your stories and I think that this little one shot gives us the gist of what could have happened had EoE movie not been done.

Well please keep on writing.

Jho chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Good Story.
Flint chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
that was great man
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
that was really cute!
Dave Ziegler chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Very nice, this story. I guess there could be construed certain circumstances in which Asuka would propose marriage. In any case, I was wondering about them having reached this kind of intimacy, and not yet having shared their pasts with each other. Strikes me as a very large gaping hole in the foundation of their relationship, this lack of trust. Anyway, that was nicely offset by Shinji's comment about not really needing to know more than he does, and it not affecting him, etc. In closing, the third paragraph from the end, it's just great. Very Shinji, very touching, just a wonderful piece of writing and way to close out the story.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
As usual, Malachite-san, another piece of work that warms the heart. There's a definite lack of stuff to read lately, and this just happens to fill those gaps. Great stuff, keep it up.
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
i love this! this so...beautiful! really! i'm speechless!
Shwah chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Really good story. Just couldn't help but notice this one sentence:"Toji and

Kensuke walked home with their two children". Uhhh.. Am I missing something here? Anyways other than that I liked this a great deal and hope to get to read the next RPF soon.
Rhine chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Nice. No real complaints. I think I've run out of interesting adjectives to describe your writing style, which I do enjoy. Um... nothing else to say really.