Reviews for Respite
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
A really touching story, well written and very much enjoyed by me :)
PikaPal101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Oh.. my.. god! I am crying right now!

*cries more* My god, I just can't stop!

That was just... too perfect!

And seeing as I have read 'Last Human' I can relate to that!

Aww. *wipes away a tear* It was so sad. But now they have eachother.
The Fire-breathing-ferret chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I cried...
Zeech chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I love you. That was beautiful. My God, I cried - you are God. Please, please, *please* help this fandom. There is such crap in the section, and pieces like yours are the only things that save Red Dwarf fanfiction. Kudos.
Mary chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Simply wonderful. One of the best Red Dwarf fanfics I've ever read. I hope there's more on the horizon!

Thanks for a great read.
x.Sess.x.Satan.x chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
VERY good. I found the tears welling up in my eyes! Please please PLEASE write more, this is amazing stuff!
Involuntary-black-sheep chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wahe! Very good, please continue!

Only found one minute detail that only a total geek like me would notice.(So don't worry, it's not even a problem) You mention that Lister has never been claustrophobic until he was in Cyberia-that's incorrect. In Duct Soup, Lister admits being claustrophobic. (albeit, for comedic reasons. Heh.) But yes. Very good! Continue! With more slash, hopefully? )
UnicornGiggles chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Fantabulous so far. I do hope there's a lot more to come and that Lister will be alright. I just finished reading the books and I'm always a little disappointed by how few fanfiction writers brush against them for inspiration. So again, keep going!
hologramatic 2004 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Oh please don't stop there, that was beautifully written. I NEED more _
DayDreamer chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Excellent! I found it quite slashy but thats probably just me. Well done. I look forward toi reading more of your work in the very near future.
Secret Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Very good, as usuall, you have such a way with words. You keep everyone very much in character. *grins*
Feared-Director chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
ooh. that is awesome. I have shiveries. That's high quality top notch stuff. That is amazing. Wow. And yes. The shiveries.
Shark8 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I don't know weather I like this story or not. I think I'll have to re-read it, I do have to give you credit, you did manage to hold my interest to the end even while I was undecided, and that's got to count for something.
StarQuality chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
That was absolutley beautiful, you have a real talent!

This fic almost made me cry, it was so realistic. Poor Listy, I hope you're going to continue, and keep up the excellent work!
RangerGirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Well, in the show Rimmer has a hard light drive from series 6 onwards, meaning he can touch things in the same way as a human. The fic isn't really set at any particular time, though as I said in the notes, I like to think it's around series 5. But yeah, Rimmer has his hard light drive. I'm pretty sure Kryten actually mentions that in the fic...?

Thanks for all the reviews :)