Reviews for The Library
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
It's a good story, but you're right... the voice of Belle is... iffy? She just sounds a little too modern, I think that's what it is. BUt your descriptions are lovely, and I like the interaction between the two characters!
Vbabe24 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Intersting and cute. I wuv the beast!
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
No, no, that was definitely Belle! You did really well with her character, that was a very charming little piece, and I laughed right along with the characters. I like, a lot.
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
you are now on my fave stories more more chapters please
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
that was cute. i like how you incorperated the original story into this. lovely job. :)
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
This is rather cute. I didn't even know that they had a category for Beauty and the Beast Fic. This is sweet.
PattyBones chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I liked this short story. This feels like it was a missing scene from the movie. Well done.
NeitherSparky chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Well *I* liked it! It reminded me of how I couldn't write convincingly for Belle exclusively (which is why I don't!). :D I loved the descriptions of the books, the titles and all, which I assume are all in period, lol. Very good interaction between Belle and the Beast. :)
Lioness of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I liked it. And I've been tempted to put those types of inflections into Belle before myself. Write another chapter! Don't just end the story there. I'm thoroughly enjoying that you are portraying Belle and Beast as actual people. It brings them to life.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
relax, bell wasn't that OOC. good fic. i liked the glimps into bell's past
live4ever4022 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I loved it! It was wonderful! At someparts the way she acted didn't seem like Belle but overall very well done! I always wondered wht happened in the parts they didn't show of Belle and the Beast together and it was just the objects.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I thought this was very sweet. I think her voice was fine. I loved her reaction to the library. Beast felt in character too. But IMO, the back story didn't gibe with the movie. Yes, it fits the original fairy tale, but they changed things for the movie. I can't picture scatterbrained Maurice being a successful merchant, and he and Belle had a "you and me alone in the world" bond that makes it hard for me to picture her having five siblings out there somewhere. JMO, of course. But I did like the interaction between Belle and Beast very much.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2