Reviews for Sacred to the Memory
Duck Goddess chapter 8 . 8/11/2006
I love this fic just as I love Fathoming the Mind of a Werewolf. It's just so powerful and personal and you've pinpointed exactly how the characters would feel after James and Lily died. My favourite chapters are definitely Peter's and both of Remus'. I think that's exactly how Peter would feel - feeling guilty and trying to push it away because he was inferior to the rest of the Marauders. I don't think mere words can describe just how emotional this fic is yet it isn't over descriptive or anything; it's just right. Well done, I absolutely love it!
redireas chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
This chapter was called "Epilogue"...does that mean-

-OH NO!-

DON'T TELL ME THIS IS IT!

psychfan chapter 8 . 9/22/2004
I LOVED IT! I'm not really gor Ginny/Harry, but it was good anyway. Please make other fanfics! :)
psychfan chapter 7 . 9/22/2004
*sniff sniff* I love it! Going to go read the epi right now! Ta Ta!
Windowseat Wonderer chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
Wow. What a fantastic story. You captured so many emotions stories ideas and charaters in just eight chapters and hit everythign you wrote dead on. I truly loved it; what a touching fic. I liked all the quotes, the other grave 9Mary Leightons),and the flashbacks. Touches like that and your writing and ability to capture the essence of a story makes this excellent writing.
holyheartbreak chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
awesome story. the last line was a heartbreaker )
bando2 chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
wow that was really goodespecially the last line
Squeak4ever chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
I really enjoyed this story, even though it was very sad - Lily and James are my favourite characters and they always die :-( Will you have Harry visiting their graves? Anyway, I hope you keep writing - an angsty story a day keeps the doctor away :-) I thrive on angst. I feel really, really sorry for Moony though. He has no one now. *sob*
psychfan chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
*UPDATE PLEASE* Ba da bap ba ba! I'm Lovin' It! ;)
psychfan chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
I like it! Pure talent! *clap clap* If you have time, could you please stop and read our story? You don't have to if you don't want to! It's not half as good as yours, which I LOVE! My cuz was right, you should get more reviews! :)
i dont really care chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
Wow, you know... I would normally never read anything like this, but with the torment of stress and some other things i thought it would be a great turnaround. And it was! It was so simple to read this amazing piece and just feel depression seep through, and the characters portrayals were very (in my opinion) accurate. Keep up the great work!

from,

me.

~*PoOF*~
redireas chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
*Shame Peter!*

he is exactly the type who would betray his best friends... disgusting!

Anyways, loved the chapter. The flashback was soo depressing for me, cause of how everyone ends up... *sobs*

I am telling my friends who read fanfiction about your story. I am not kidding, it is fabulous! MUST UPDATE SOON!

*I love reading and reviewing your story and I'm glad that my reviews make you want to update more*

~I'll be waiting for that update~ ;)
psychfan chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
WA! *sniff* SO SAD! Sad but funny at times, and heartwarming... I hate dumb ol' Peter! (Just so ya know, I'm redireas' cuz, and she reccomended this story to me... said it was the 'Story of the Week'.) It's a-goin' on my (our, including Meghan's) fav list!
bando2 chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
wow I really liked tbis one I like how you portrayed Peter as most authors like to just forget him. well done
Krissy chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Wow. That was really sad. It almost made me sad. I love the way how you portrayed everyones feelings, they seemed so real.