Reviews for Yamaibara
anouymous chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
dude come on please finish the story I checked and this story is what? like,6 years old and not finished! I wanna finish it!
Asuna-chan chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Write more, please! I'm dying to know about the curse! ."
Malicious Moose chapter 20 . 5/22/2009
I really really really enjoyed this story so far...but you haven't done anything with it since forever! 8/15/07 to be exact! ;; I understand you not finishing it, but its so darn cruel! I'm sure you don't log in here anymore...otherwise you would have updated it I'm sure! But if by some miracle you do log in here FINISH IT DAMNIT! D lol Please? ;; Ok well I'm off to read another story! Take care!
Her Noobiness chapter 20 . 4/3/2009
Wow, you haven't reviewed for a long time...

I love this story, and I think to improve it that you should tell us what a few of the japenese sentences, or words mean. I for one are just a beginner in learning japenese vocabulsry. _
little25victor chapter 20 . 11/3/2008
Hello! Is you still there?(All I hear is echos, echos, echos.)I finally finish reading though what you have, and find its been more than a year since you updated! Please, please come back! Your loyal fans are desparate to know: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I'm waiting with bated breath (steak & bean burritos)for your next chapter!
ALLheartsONfraya chapter 20 . 9/22/2008
update please i love this story and where it is going.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Nice job on this chapter. I never noticed the french chapter thing.

-D101
Cold Moon chapter 20 . 8/19/2008
AW KAWAI! lol yay! I hope they can brake the curse though.. i feel soo sorry for inuyasha...but i also feel sorry for kagome because now she can't rub his dog ears! Soo sad! (

POur guys i feel soo bad for all of them! Mostly Inu and Kag but i hope they get together soon though! they are soo kawaii together! Inu and Kag's FOREVER!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This is Wolf/DogHanyou. I finally got an account. So now I'm just rereading to see if there is anything that I missed. When are you going to update this? Soon I hope.

-D101
Anime Angel chapter 20 . 7/25/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY

and i hope that it wins various awards, also i hope you have a fun summer, and finally your luckey to be at well where ever you are.
WolfDogHanyou chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
Ok. You haven't updated since 07. More than 2 people have reviewed. I'm not sure how many people have read the chapter but I'm fairly sure it's more than twenty. And since it is now 08 you should have more than 4 pages on MW. Remember? "1) At least twenty people have read my last chapter (20 hits), 2) At least two people have reviewed since I last posted (I’m not too greedy, they don’t even need to be particularly good reviews) and 3) I’m at least four Microsoft Word pages into the next chapter, ensuring that I don’t slack off and forget my story." Yes I copied if off that one chapter. So did you forget this story? (Gives you a icy look) I hope not. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS TOO AWESOME TO LEAVE HANGING! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! PLEASE! When you do would you please inform me? Thanks. See ya when you update (Which is soon I hope.)

WolfDogHanyou chapter 19 . 6/24/2008
Maybe Kaede meant that Inuyasha couldn't fall for a girl anymore. That's what I thought when I first read what Kaede said. Awesome job!

WolfDogHanyou chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
... ... Awesome job! The story is coming out! Awesome!

WolfDogHanyou chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
AH! What about Kagome! To the next chapter! Awesome job!

WolfDogHanyou chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
... Oh snap... OH SNAP! Awesome job!