Reviews for Return to the Waste Land
Kaldi97 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
U3fan chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Keep going! I love the plot.
revolutionrose chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
greenikat89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh. Good. Lord. I never thought this would come back to haunt me. My class just got finished with a huge production of The Waste Land. (It took months) O.o

Great first chapter and I love how everything flows smoothly. The passage taken from The Waste Land fits this chapter. Excellent.

Well, I'm off to read the other chapters so toodles.
kodoku chapter 5 . 1/16/2006

i love every bit of it

and the characters are so fantastically correct that i really want to believe this was real

please please update

and your english is great, very descriptive

rock on!
shears chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
O_O you cant jsut leave an ending like this! great job, very interesting plot you came up with.
Blissfully Unaware chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
Squee! I loved this. Great job.
KATHY chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Necrophiliac chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
A proper ending, one of hope (or further despair, we'll never know as readers, curse you, genius of plots!) for a new Waste Land. It brought tears to my eyes in the excution, the literature parallels with Sir Eliot's famous poems were divine. Add more glowing praise.

I have noticed, in a less favorable light, that your prose in this story is less stylish than your more modern fics. That distracted me first but how much you (a no Native) can improve in such little time to the flowing sentence now offer it never stops impressing me.

As usual, I look forward more of whatever you write.
Ezequiel chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Voy a estrañar esta historia, el mundo post guerra que creaste es fascinante. Pero al menos me contento con Deadly Passions y Nothing but Shadows que están terroríficas.
Shirra chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
The last two chapters were great, but the third one is still my favorite. So romantic...
Endless Rhapsody chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Holy mother of God, the story was fantastic beyond words. The character's dialogue was so well done, intelligent. The literature mixing Hellsing was masterfully applied. The romance was tasteful and realistic, not overly erotic but sensual. I cannot decide what I like the most, how original it was.
Tasha chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
what a great story! Funny and tragic at the same time!
crossfier chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
roxs, write a sequel!
Marisa Moonlight chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Great ending! I love this story too much for my own good.

*-* Marisa *-*