Reviews for A Learning Experience
Cosmic Ballerina chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
U should add cyborg's POV
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was incrediably sad! I love Jinx and Cyborg, so that made it even worse! No many people give that pairing a second thought, but you did a great job at it! Makes you wonder what Cyborg thinks of the whole situation too...
Meiriona chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Exactly right.

it just fits. kudos.
iolah chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
poor jix!

can you do cyborgs thoughts on it as well?

this is so good!
Wolfkcing chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
EXCELLENT JOB!

That was very good and I love how it was worded.
strawberry321 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
So sad! Cyborg and Jinx would make a great couple I think.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Very nice, I enjoyed it alot. I wish there were more ff about this pairing.
outlaw4824 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
*bawls* so sad but so true, *weeps*, some things are never meant to work, all odds are against it, just like in this story and my little situation *sighs*
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Not bad. It would do pretty well if you made a little sequel to this. One in which Jinx is proven wrong._
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This was a really good oneshot. I was really surprised they had Jinx fall for Stone. The transition during the piece is really well done - how she goes from a crush to somber accpetance of what has happened to her.
Tristan Ross chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Well, this is the first Teen Titans fic I've reviewed, and I'm proud to say it's one of yours. I really liked this. It was sad, realistic, but at the same time humbling because even though Jinx is a "bad guy", she has obvious feelings. I think Cyborg and Jinx make a good complimentary couple, but one I can't really see making it all the way through. Makes for interesting conversation though, hm? Well, this is a job well done. Thanks much for writing it!