Reviews for The Nearness Of You
U should have wrote the labour
They locked door? Left Emma alone
minniemouse53528 chapter 22 . 7/17
I just read your story and I love it. Was curious if you ever made the sequel because would love to hear what happen to Emma and Jennifer, and if Darmian and Emma is together in 15 years. Thanks for a wonder reading.
Mirandaannw chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Hmm it kinda just jumps right into the love after a one night stand. And why is spike trusted by Giles? There's no explanation for anything
msjustbeyourself chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I too agree that Spike isn't 200 or even more than 200 years old. He is 123 give or take, but definitely not 200. Love this story, have read it many times before and this was something that always nagged at me. Great story though!
FFLjm12B chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Good resolution to the time travel alteration of future - I like your three future children very much - particularly Connor.
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I love Emma already - Being a Spuffyholic I am alway partial to Baby stories with either Spike and Buffy as parents or Spike as sub father.
spankybutterfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like the fight scene, but I'm still a little confused. She's really sick here, is it morning sickness?..
ginar369 chapter 22 . 4/10/2011
Is there going to be any more of the story?
Monny287 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Yay for the mention of Manchester, NH! I go to school in New London, NH and spend most of my year in the area. :P I haven't finished the story yet, but I'm loving where it's going. Great job!
littlefaerychild chapter 22 . 4/14/2010
Cool story. You did an amazing job! 3
Anemily chapter 22 . 3/6/2010
Very good love it.
honeybee1313 chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
You are a really good writer. I like how this story is going. Great Spuffy perspective! Hm... I wonder what will happen next! Hehe. ;)
analise chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I'm so glad that didn't drag out further. Ok, when Buffy was taking Emma away the angst had me getting emotional. Thanks for making Spike a great man...vampire. I'm gonna love this one, not to mention Joyce being a grandmother!
baby girl chapter 22 . 4/25/2008