Reviews for The Nearness Of You
Mirandaannw chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Hmm it kinda just jumps right into the love after a one night stand. And why is spike trusted by Giles? There's no explanation for anything
msjustbeyourself chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I too agree that Spike isn't 200 or even more than 200 years old. He is 123 give or take, but definitely not 200. Love this story, have read it many times before and this was something that always nagged at me. Great story though!
FFLjm12B chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Good resolution to the time travel alteration of future - I like your three future children very much - particularly Connor.
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I love Emma already - Being a Spuffyholic I am alway partial to Baby stories with either Spike and Buffy as parents or Spike as sub father.
spankybutterfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like the fight scene, but I'm still a little confused. She's really sick here, is it morning sickness?..
ginar369 chapter 22 . 4/10/2011
Is there going to be any more of the story?
Monny287 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Yay for the mention of Manchester, NH! I go to school in New London, NH and spend most of my year in the area. :P I haven't finished the story yet, but I'm loving where it's going. Great job!
littlefaerychild chapter 22 . 4/14/2010
Cool story. You did an amazing job! 3
Anemily chapter 22 . 3/6/2010
Very good love it.
honeybee1313 chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
You are a really good writer. I like how this story is going. Great Spuffy perspective! Hm... I wonder what will happen next! Hehe. ;)
analise chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I'm so glad that didn't drag out further. Ok, when Buffy was taking Emma away the angst had me getting emotional. Thanks for making Spike a great man...vampire. I'm gonna love this one, not to mention Joyce being a grandmother!
baby girl chapter 22 . 4/25/2008
that was so sweet
The Night Lord chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
Ah, that was a good story, something different in a way. Wasn't too sure about the Darmian/Emma, but it was different. Loved the B/S, A/C relationships. I loved it and I can't wait for the sequel :)
HopeForHyrule chapter 22 . 6/19/2006
Totally spiffy story. I just sat down and read the whole thing, since I was in the mood for some spuffiness. I'll definitely be checking out more of your work!
sam chapter 22 . 8/30/2005
LOVE this fan fic fricken fantastic can't wait for your sequel.