Reviews for Changed
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
aw

I'm crying, this is sad and sweet and wonderful. I love last lines and this one was so sad. Glinda wants to let go of her facade and mourn and stop, but she can't and that's so sad. She can't bring herself to say it and that's heartbreakingly sad.

Drothy, I thught wasn't that OOC, but then I haven't seen the movie in a long time and never read the 'Wizard of Oz' book. She seemed pretty in character with the Dorothy I always thought of and not too OOC for the one in the 'Wicked' book. there's so many conintuniums.

I liked it. Alot. So off it goes my Favorites. I hope you write more WICKED fics.

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
Mizu the Water Goddess chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
WOW!i never have ever met anyone else that likes wicked.i have the cd and im going to go see the play in july.i thought your story was really you finished with it yet if you aren't i hope you get the next chapter up soon?well love ya keep in touch
LinBean chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
At first I thought you were writing this based off of the book version...but then I saw that you used lyrics. I've seen the musical several times (though only because I have lived in NY for the past two years) and I'm not sure if you are aware of how it ends (which is happier than what Maguire tried to achieve). This story is wonderful despite the line about the scarecrow, and that is only because it goes against the musical. As always, I love your stories...and I hope you update "Tell Me How To Serve You" soon! Take care G-chan!

LinBean
Bernie chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ohh, that story was so good. It was so sad, I wanted to cry.

I myself have yet to see the musical, but I have read the book, and have the soundtrack to the musical. I can't wait to see it when it arrives here with it's tour, in LA at the Pantages Theatre. I know the music all by heart already, in fact I'm listening to it now. My fave character is Elphaba as well, and I hope to someday play her in a production of Wicked. Someday...

"No one mourns the wicked," but I will...
Valieara chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I do believe that this is my favorite Wicked fic out there. :) Incredible job! Yes, so Dorothy was just a bit OOC, but she's more tolerable (shall we go so far as likeable?) this way.

I loved how you wrote the Good Witch, both the Galinda and Glinda aspects of her - that's what really made this stand out against most of the other Wicked things I've read. I especially liked how you brought up how she always was trying to meet the set standard before her; Frank L. Baum's Glinda seemed so naturally Good, but we know from what Wicked's more personal Glinda that she was not really so. How she struggled so hard in herself to be Frank L. Baum's Glinda really shines through.

And yes, I loved the interaction with Dorothy. Whenever I see a story from more than one point of view, and main characters are suddenly minor, I always wish that somehow they could know the full story too. Thanks for doing that here, with this. :D

Perfect AngstyGlinda characterization, and perfect ending, even. The only problems I had with it were spelling, and even those were fairly minor. Great job! (And sorry I found this about two months late and was another month later in reviewing!)
lulu belle chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
wow.. good but sad. i love the musical, though i've never seen it! great job! i hope to find more of this story and other wicked ones..
gravitation chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
You had a few grammatical/spelling errors, but it didn't really take away from the story. I enjoyed how you captured G(a)linda's emotions. Dorothy seemed a bit OOC, but then again, you got me to actually like her for a moment there. ;; Good job. Keep writing. Cheers.
sweet saturn chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This was nice. You have a couple spelling errors, one being "sew" instead "sow." Then there's one sentence which I guess you forgot to add or delete a word from, and it kinda threw me off for a second. Glinda's thoughts and reactions are well captured. Dorothy however seems extremely compassionate in this story though. She's too compassionate, and, to me, that reaction seems highly unrealistic. I just don't see how she can miss and mourn the Witch of the West who was so cruel to her and threatend to kill her. She can feel remorse and sorrow for the witch, but it doesn't make sense for her to mourn and miss the witch when she never knew her all that well. I'm sorry if I seem unduly harsh. I do mean the best, and I think you've written a very nice story. I liked the end of the story. "Glinda wrapped her arms around the child and wept. So will I. But she couldn't say it." Keep writing.
bubblesnbrooms chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
wow i have tears in my eyes partly b/c i read it while listening to defying gravity. great story w/ a twist i haven't seen lately. i like the way glinda broke down and u made me actually like dorothy which is a hard thing to do. great job and keep writng.

~chele~
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Great story so far. Please write more! I want to know what happens next!
Phantom Moon chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Very touching Fic

I love Wicked it's my favorite musical EVER

Elphaba's my current role model too