Reviews for A Cat's Paradise
lol lol lol
A person chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
UPDATE UR DAMN STORY!
Grade14 chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Please wright more I really enjoyed so far. And I really want more PPLEASE!
ImVeedra chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Those were really good. Can you pleezemake more chaps.? I really love them, bescause

1. I tahas a great plot

2. You put lots of voice in your work

3. You use Inuyasha peoples

4. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! (i'm currently in the making of my first chapter ever)

- We love ya, but you stupid people got to go
Underneable chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
Wow. Good job. Well, It wasn't all that great, but you kept grammer and what not at a good level. The idea is perfect. Brilliant. Finally an original switch. Unfortunately, you seem to have given up on this, so I'm going to try(and most likely fail) to reuse this idea.

*Possible Spoilers*

What I would love to see, is Miroku becoming human, but not as himself, just, A human of the Cat's chosing, which would be a girl. Then again, he said it was a cure.
yourmomdrinks7up chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
o! if you do not continue, ima kill you personally...im not good at reviews, and i dont know how to really do one, but i wanna say...GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGO! kee it going! i wanna see what happens! ugh!
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
I did enjoy this and you need to update soon if you want a better review from your fans
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I'll let you know if I like this later
Sakura12 chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
omg that is so creepy...ew!
kitsuneoriginal chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
o_O how very intresting just so u kno i laughed,cryed(well acually i didnt), i hope u get the next chptr sOOn -_-
Anika Utoa chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
UPDATE!
BeyMistress05 chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
This is really good. Please update soon.
Kirarasfriend chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
I loved it! Miroku and Kirara switching bodies..*thats great* Its amazing how many people do Miroku/Kirara/inuyasha etc body switchings...I liked yours the best though! Keep writing!
Piano Monkey chapter 6 . 11/12/2005