Reviews for Paths of Desire DISCONTINUED
Blackbeltdevil04 chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
Oh, come on and finish it! Just one more chapter would be all that it takes! Please? It would be incredibly awesome...Pretty Please?
sakuradancer3 chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
YAY,its good! almost over...bo, i like it alot.
deathsdarkjester chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
MAke ANOOTHER CHAPTER show bb and ra getting together and serving this ...id like to know what happens man
deathsdarkjester chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
StarryRavenFire chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
I liked your story.

Please Update Soon.
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
WOHO! TERRA BASHING! YEAH! *does a dance* *clears throat* hope no one saw that...
h3artful chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
holly crap it ROX! i luv it!

*happy dance*

adios

me200o
greenlobster7878 chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
U DONT SUCK AT ACTION AND FIGHT SCENES! this is on my top ten list hm what number? #2 or 3! update soon please! this is so good, u kno it might be my favorite fan fiction ever...
stella-s55 chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
I really love this story please continue and update soon.
Pretty Princess chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
cool story 4real don't stop wrighting okay and hurry and make Terra come back so i could see who BB will choose.

PS

your stroy will go in my hall of my top 10 best Fanfiction Stroies Ever. i think you will get the position of #3.:) :-)
awfulwaffle09 chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
**sque**

u updated!

yipee!

and ur SO VERY RITE!

this chapter did come out very well!

come on rae u can MAKE IT!

u just got 2 BELEIVE! just say 'i DO BELEIVE

IN FARIES'! CLAP UR HANDS OR SHES GONNA DIE!

o wait...wrong story...this isnt peter pan...;;

but uh do ya catch my drift?

heh
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
Wow. That was GREAT! That wasso actiony(I don't care if thats not a word) That was so COOL! UPDATE SOON!
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 10/2/2004