Reviews for Light and Dark
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Heh. Late. ...But I did it! I may be late, but never never!

Djanil: O_o That made a lot of sense.

LoneWolf16: -_-;

Okay, I can kinda see the links here. T_T Though I'm so far behind the YGO card game I only have minimal knowledge of Union cards. Eh, card packs are expensive.

*taps jaw* I would say this is kinda Ryou and Bakura, due to the denial kinda thing, but...it sounds like Ryou talking, and Ryou is definitely not "dark." Eh. In fact, since this sounds (relatively) sane, it can't apply to Yami Marik/Marik, and Yami/Yugi can't work b/c Yugi isn't "tainted." Huh. I dunno. _ It makes me dizzy since I keep jumping from Ryou/Bakura to Yugi/Yami to theories to Ishtar/Malik to...my brain is mush...yeah...

Which is really wierd, 'cause the Light/Dark thing you've described works really well. You'd think, given their light/dark nature, that it'd fit into Yugi/Yami or Ryou/Bakura or Malik/Ishtar...but this thing is really unique. It's...different. I like it.

Meh. My brain is mush from test...have nice long day with Internet, good...mucho sorry for rambling...ja ne.
inactive0001 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
You're lucky that you have someone like that that you can count on. Very good. I liked how you talked about the tainted light and the lightened darkness. That's what people are like.
Chicary chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Neat 'lil ficcy, I liked it. Hmm, I'd say it would most likely be Yami Yugi since he seems to be the one out of the other yamis with the most insight on the whole light and dark relationship. Hehe, the others are just nuts. I like how you described soul mates as being more than just lovers, (I'm sort of pessimistic about love) very true. _