Reviews for A Series of Unrelated Events
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I LOVED IT!XD Very touching and cute ending!
Gotham Girl Wonder chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
um ok
XxRavenxX chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
I wuffles the BB and Rae one(sorry I just gotta put this in) xD WE
ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
AWW!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Aw... fearless and the vending machine, LOL.
heyitsthatgirl chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
I adored these stories! Hurrah for fluff! I'd really love to see a Rob/Star Romantic Comedy, The duo seem to be simply MADE for that! Loved the tourturing of Raven also, and your descriptions are so in-character. Keep on writin'!

-Cait
bOB the bUilder chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
you can not beat the power of the absolutely pointless fluff! its awesome! whee! *throws confetti and streamers in air* I LOVE FLUFF! ]
Starfire-is-not-a-wimp chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
First off, this is NOT a flame, not matter what it appears to be. Your one shot (the second one) was good. A bit odd, but good. And who wants a Slade and Terra story? Anyone who does has problems. No offense ment if you do. And when it comes to Robin and Starfire, no romantic comedies, just pure romance all the way!
Shadow of the Rain chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Aw! That was so cute and fluffy and sweet and just PERFECT! And that last line seemed just like something Starfire would say. And in "Camping Sucks" Raven was very in-character with all her complaints about camping and her sarcasim. And the ending was so cute! PLEASE write another one-shot soon! BB and Raven fluff is the BEST!
L'Animalerie chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
That hug was like the one in Inuyasha after Inuyasha accidently slaughtered all of those bandits even after they begged for mercy. It was so sweet that Kagome was there to comfort him. Love it even if it is pointless.
XxRavenxX chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
RAVEN AND BB FO EVA! Aww I had an image of Raven's head on BB's shoulder and BB laying on the grass with Rae so cute! BB and Rae all the way!(my motto) If you gots AIM, IM me at XxRaVeNxTiTaNxX
Sweet Nymph chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Well, I'm always up for a little romantic comedy. Go for Robin and Star.

As for ideas, there aren't many humor fics with Slade and Terra. Don't give me that look!
Tuna Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Very cute! _ I also like it when Raven gets mad.

I think you should do Robin and Starfire, but that's just my opinion.
custard coloured fur chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Not bad... Not too fluffy (which is good) and the characters didn't seem too out of character. It was really good, keep up the good work.

p.s. give raven a break from her torment and bring robin in to the scene, just for a change, k? that's my opinion, even though i love raven (and torturing her :)
L'Animalerie chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
So CUTE! The people in China can just hear me sayin' "Ah..." Thanks for the enjoyment!