Reviews for From Shadow to Light
Andrea Huidobro chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
NOOO might happen to Yami and Yugi ... T_T
Please I want to read over again was that I really liked and avoider please keep writing because I esncatda your historia.Y therefore I want qe return the site of Yami and Yugi please and therefore to Bakura for his love encotro Ryou is to be enomorar ehhhh ... and also to Yugi that recurda before embracing it was Yami by favooooor I have waiting timepo
so certainly my running is:
Jasmine chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
I think that's you need to update this story and soon. It's an good story and helpful to the series after all.
Li-Xanthe chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Hope Yugi would be oky?
blueeyesdarkmagic chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
god this took forever to read but still good i'll continue later when i have more time but don't worry i went to your profile and im sure you'll get it done soon enough.
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
poor yami, poor joey, POOR YYYUUUGGGIII!
YuugiYY chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
More? please?
wolf girl chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
oooooo wat will happen 2 yugi once they're there hmmmm?
latina D chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Esta muy bueno tu historia me gusto :D sigue la historia por favor
Luckout22 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I am begging you to update! I must know what happens next! Please!
Phoenix0192 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Please PLEASE! Continue this story.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

(Just in case you didn't get my message :D) This is an AMAZING story, the characters are so in depth, I can't BELIEVE you would be so cruel as to leave us devoted readers THERE! Poor Yugi must be saved.

I could rant on like that for a while, but I think you get my drift.

I really hope to see more of this story you have done a brilliant job so far.

Keep up the good work

- Phoenix

P.S. I will slowly review every chapter of this with the same message if I must. *Insert Yugi pout* COME ON YOU CAN'T RESIST THAT :D
Jasmine chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
I think that's changes are really good. I think that's Yami should get Yugi back in the next chapters or something. Also I think that's Yami should try to make Yugi relearn how to trust again. I also think that's after Bakura is stopped and scents after all. It's going to be a going a good thing.
Jasmine chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I think that's Yami should get to his own fathers tomb first. Also get to the Amunlet. It's going to lure Bakura into a trapped and get Yugi back to im. Yami should try to release Yugi from the hold from Bakura right after the battle. Yugi should be well watches by Yami now on. It's going to help him out after all.
Jasmine chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
I think that's Yami should get Yugi back from Bakura's mind control. But first get to the Tomb of his own father. It's going to be a good idea for him. It's going to be a while for Yugi to remember Yami after all and his own brothers.
zx14ninja chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Update? Pretty please with yami and yugi on top?
PhantomBrat chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Please try to update soon...I just found this and really liked the storyline.

PhantomBrat