Reviews for The Killers and the Killed
Feza's twin chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
I dunno if you still read reviews for older stories like this, but I spent a pleasant evening reading it.

Thanks for a good read :)
JMaxwell chapter 14 . 4/15/2010
This is quite good. You managed to weave together the history of the time with the story without getting too oppressive. You did well keeping the characters in character, and you injected something new into the storyline without ruining the flow of the manga/anime itself. Given that you wrote this almost five years ago, I'm looking forward to making my way to your more recent stuff.
EffulgentEllie chapter 14 . 6/7/2005
Wow. I'm in awe at your story and writing skills. The fan fiction you wrote kept my eyes glued to the screen, unable to drag them away. Lol. Yeah, it happens to me now and then. It was indeed a lovely story though. I would recommend it to many. And the quote at the end: “This is not the end, or even the beginning of the end. It is, however, the end of the beginning.” ties in well with the story. I'm just sorry it had to end.
EffulgentEllie chapter 11 . 6/7/2005
*yawns* I'm growing extremely tired... u.u Lol. But I loved this chapter along with all the others. Hope there is more action waiting for me tomarrow. *begins nodding off to sleep*... Can... barely, stay... awake... Well good night. I'll be back tomorrow, or today since it's 4 in the morning. Lol. Later!
EffulgentEllie chapter 10 . 6/7/2005
Had to take a small break to finish some make up work my mom was on my case about. Did most of it and now I'm back in the wee hours of the morning. Lol. Though I'm not tired, so I'll continueing reading until I am, then doze off to sleep, wake up again and finish this addicting story! XD
EffulgentEllie chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
Lovely chapter and I love your form of fluff. You write what the characters actions and feelings are but don't take it into a complete lemon with disgusting and down grading words. Beautifully written. Well I'm half way through and secretely wishing this story would never end. Onto the next chapter!
EffulgentEllie chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
Wow! Lovely chapters! Ayane was extremely brave and it seems the gang has run into quite a problem with the well being blocked. I like how you've thrown Kikyou in there as well. n.n Continue reading... XD
EffulgentEllie chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Lovely last two chapters and despite the predicament Inuyasha was in, when he thought of the word calculations as 'calculumcations' it made me laugh because it was beyond cute. Well onto the next few chapters.
EffulgentEllie chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I saw your story in someone's favorites and decided to check it out for myself. Needless to say I'm happy I decided to. Now I'm off to the next chapter.
SlipperyLiz chapter 14 . 1/13/2005
Very good! This was the first lengthy Inuyasha fic I've read, and it was excellent. It had just the right amount of Japanese culture, language, and customs throw in: enough to improve the story, but not too much to confuse the reader. Your explantions were very clear. I'll probably read this one over again. Thank you!
mizurazame chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
i really liked your story. too bad you didn't make it longer...oh well!

mizurazame
hawker-748 chapter 14 . 12/21/2004
I knew it.

Death before dishonour.

Many strive for it, but samurais lived for it.

While I think it's a pity that he had to do it, I understand his motivations, even though I couldn't imagine myself doing that.

"Dolce et decorum est, por patrie mori." Yeah, right.

Excellent story.

Fantastic work, with expert attention to detail.

I hope that we haven't seen the end of your serious side, but I look forward to seeing your comedies again.
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 14 . 12/21/2004
that was the most... most... soulfull, heartfelt, tear-jerking story i have ever read! it was so awesomely awesome that there are no words to describe it!

I LOVE THIS FIC!

i'm putting this on my favorites!

you are a wonderful writer and i hope ro see more works like this!

once again, wonderful fic! i enjoyed it greatly!

to be blunt: YOU ROCK!
Yatty chapter 14 . 12/14/2004
Awesome.

Very Realistic.
Raine Is Crazy chapter 14 . 12/13/2004
I salute you, I bow to you, you are my hero. Writing like that deserves more awards than LOTR got. I just read the whole story. And I am sincerely upset that I'm now finished reading it. It was an extremely enjoyable experience, and a MOST impressive piece of work. A masterpiece in its own right.

It's not often I give so sincere a review. Hmm. I might have to read more of your work. But I'll save that joy for tomorrow.

From one Inuyasha fan to another, rock on, my friend. Rock on.

Raine!