Reviews for Starfire's Wish
StormFire chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
entrusting, Demonfire, how bout Stormfire, Merfire (Mermaid), or a two syllable word.
skye668 chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
very nice. please continue
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
a good story hey im so glad you like my web site. i wroteall the strong bad emails
Princess Angelfire of NZ chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Nice story, oh and BYW, Robin is a really good cook.

Said so on the official website.
TheMushroomComander chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
The chapter name is right-oh crap! why wasnt it entitled humor/romance? it's an awesome story! I absolutly love it! erm...good story! get up off of your lazy butt, & up date! beleive me when i say that i will kick it hard, if you dont up date! :)

namarie:)

-Legolasina
TheMushroomComander chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
THE VILIAGE IS A FREAKIN FREAKY MOVIE, BUT IT IS ALSO A FREAKIN AWESOME MOVIE! I like mushrooms! I have a mushroom named Bob. Yeah, Kelby is a freak, but I dont think you looked at Luke's hair either! *stares at the afro* well, good job. green dude with gothic.. different kind of couple! keep it up!

namarie:)

-Legolasina
TheMushroomComander chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
little miss drama queen, isnt she? :) people are cruel, & they laugh, that's life. too dramatic for little miss drama queen (me) but so far-like always-good chapter! on to the next chapter i go!
Critic chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Hot Topic STINKS!
Critic chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
i LOVE doughnuts!
Riles chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
Sweet and simple: UPDATE. NOW.

Lovin' it,

~Riles
AntimatterManticore chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
WDoesn't that hurt?

Cess: What does?

AM: That the movie rocks her face off! ! ! (Sorry, I like doing that _') Yeah, and. . .AH! ! ! SHADOW IS EVIL! ! ! I HATE HIM! ! ! HE MUST DIE DIE DIE! ! !

Cess: *Gets a big bucket of ice* Cool it!

AM: *Is frozen*

Cess: Whatever.

AM: *Breaks out* I'm going to kill you later. . .Anyways, poor Demonfire! She had to go to the hospital! ! ! Will she be able to come and fight?

And I have to go. (Stupid school. . .)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! !

~AntimatterManticore~
Moi Meep chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Good! REALY GOOD!

Kidfire: I like it!

Kidfire is my character.
TheMushroomComander chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
Hey, Helga it's me, Legolasina! cool story...don't know if you know or not, but...I POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF NAZGIRLS! Oh, like I sayed, 3 seconds ago, cool story :)
Geraldine Hake chapter 7 . 12/14/2004
THIS IS REALLY COL!
Lexi The Writer chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
I really like your story, even though the pairing freaked me out..(I don't think speedy ish hot) Update soon! Also read some of my stories sometime.

Lexi The Writer