Reviews for Beholder
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hi again - remember me? Anyway, I've been reading S/D fics of late. I didnt get this one. Erised comes to SG1?
drgemini24 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Nice, nice, if bewildering fic. It's probably just me, and it'll probably click in a minute. lol.

Liked the interplay between Sam and Daniel.

: )
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw...One of life's may mysteries I guess. :D
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
great story!
groovekittie chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That was absolutely stunning. Part of is screaming for more, but the rest of me knows that is the perfect ending to the perfect S/D fic. Thank you for sharing it. :)
erica2004 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
This is so beautiful! I think i read it before, but just never got around to reviewing. I loved it!
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I know I've rr this on a Sam/Daniel website but I just had to do it again, this is too damn good. I can't convey just how much I love this, the ending positively chilled me, it was just perfectly done. An automatic favourite, this was absolutely fantastic. Again, thank you for sharing this.
Angel of the Fallen chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I read this story a while ago but wasnt able to review at the time so I am doing it now. I think that this story is such a beautiful one. You could really see the characters emotions. I hope you write more stories like this one. The best of luck.

Angel
Fawna chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
That was just...so...Oh i loved it! I'm not a really big fan of D/S but that was done beautifuly! I think maybe I'll go see some of your other works. Again, very well done!
Callea chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I love this story. It's sweet and absolutely adorable. It made me smile. Write more Sam/Daniel stories please.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Aww! Very sweet. I really hope you continue to write S/D stories- I'll be looking forward to reading them!
Jess13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Wow, this is an awesome story! For your first SG-1 fic I think it's wonderful! You captured the characters' mannerisms perfectly. There aren't enough Sam/Daniel stories out there. This was so sweet. I hope you'll write more of these stories! :)
Dianna chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This was wonderful, the story flowed so well. I can see the characters in your writing. Being an S/D shipper I hope you write futher S/D stories. This story is just beautiful:) Dianna
learyl chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
OMG. That was such a beautiful piece. Each sparkling moment just kept getting better and better. I absolutely LOVED it. I really don't know what more to say. Completely speechless. I'm checking all 4 boxes at the bottom of this form.
Andy chapter 1 . 9/3/2004