Reviews for The Great Teacher Caper
Wolferrath chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this is the best megaman fanfic. u should write more about netto captured and stuff X3
Kestre Wynde chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nice story. The Japanese doesn't always quite fit, but still nice. Something that might help is putting the Japanese in italics, if this is possible? It just makes it a little easier to read. Also, sorry to be picky, but ee is yes rather than aa, and thank god is actually yokatta. Kuso is generally translated as damn, while shimatta is not as strong, more of an oh no sort of thing. Gomen! Good story!
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I liked this story quite a bit. Not to mention that bit of shonen-ai, if you tilt your head and squint a bit. Will there be anymore of this?
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
loveed it!

although i kinda want to see others reactions of netto's condition and of what happened.

but thats just me ;P

definately a fav!
Miss. Jenetari chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
NIBBLES-SAN!

Awesome story. XD My vocabulary is pretty limited, so yeah. AWESOME. XD
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Pretty long...but it was good. I like reading action fics anyway. Keep up the good work!
Rockies chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Awesome work. Yeah, the Japanese did get jarring, but didn't detract much from the flow of the story. I usually just stick with honorifics and phrases that can't/don't translate well into English. And yes, Enzan actually does throw Battle Chips like that in at least one episode. XD
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Firstly there is canon evidence for Enzan's 1337 B47713 C-1P $
NotJim chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
That was awesome!
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
_ I LOVED IT!
Cool Fire Bird chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Ah, you write some of the best one-shots I've seen in a while. I can see you'll become a really good author with more practice.

But I agree with Atreyu on the Japanese. While using some Japanese in fics never bothers me, using to much does. I normally stick to words people can pick up easily or can be used in one short sentences.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next story.
Anime Master ZERO chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Excellent work! This would be perfect for an actual Axess episode.
Atreyu452 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Another great story from you. I wish I had more things to say at this moment, but most would be gush and probably unhelpful. ;; My only complaint would be too much Japanese-you did explain what each word meant before the fanfic. That's good. But you used some words were it wasn't necessary to use them-e.i. 'demo' in the middle of an English sentence. Using the honorifics and the odd word here and there are fine, but try to cut back on the Japanese. Too much breaks the flow and makes it hard to read. ;; *favorites story*
Menolly5600 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Edited the story to fix a problem with the last paragraph and part of a sentence being smooshed into nonsense.

It's all better now. _

Enjoy!

[If you liked this take a look at my other Axess fic.]
None of your Buisness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This is... very good. That is all I have to say.