Reviews for Blindfolded Truce
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This is hauntingly beautiful and peaceful, if tragic.
Argon.847 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
damn this ending was heavy
distorted-me chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This is absolutely amazing! I far prefer this version to the other, and the ending deeply touched my heart. I especially loved how in his portrait Harry was finally free from his horrible scar. Bravo. Very good writing.
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I liked this one even better than your first one - especially the ending. Not the fact that Harry died but the way you showed the human side of Severus. Great job.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow, this was much better than the first Blindfold. I love how you emotionally showed Snape's journey too!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I don't like the alternate ending as much... but I can live with that as a possibility. Good job.
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I am amazed, just amazed. You are wonderful at writing.
bodo1971 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It is really good!
iamanidiotsoPLEASEHELPme chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
wooooowww...i really liked this i have to admit there were a few things i didn't understand like how exactly did the blindfold help harry and snape find themselves?(i guess i have to try it myself to see but i doubt i'll get it)and the game they were talking about?(at first i thought i understood but then i got confused at the last part)and what exactly was harry's "appearance"

that disappeared?and how did it disappear when he jumped?(i think i have the answer to the last two questions but i just want to be sure)THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS MAY BE OBVIOUS TO OTHER PEOPLE BUT NOT TO ME SO PLEASE SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, HOWL, ANSWER ME!

btw i loved how you gave a deep meaning to the whole name thing and how tom,harry and snape seemed so human in your story and the other praises were already given so i guess i dont need to repeat .this was a great and meaningful YOU
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was a very well done story. The writing, developement, and progression were all very good. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the story!

I've always wanted to try blind folding myself, as well.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story.
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
O.O People really like killing Harry potter don't they xD theres alot of kill fics I like the blindfold...I might try it :D ...
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
very nice. more complete thanks.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/10/2010