Reviews for A True Dancer?
lovedoves chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Although I love Maureen's pre-med bf in the movie, this story was really great!

Love the ending with playboy Cooper being a happy husband and daddy :D
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Beautiful story. :)
BroadwayMasher9009 chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
that was amazing!

i it so much.
msquared chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
cummon... you cant leave it there... its a huge cliffhanger... update plz!
Julez chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Well, your story hasn't been forgotten by those who read it you just don't update enough so they don't check regularly. I wonder if you realize that the chapter four you hve posted is the same as your chapter 3. I look forward to reading the continueation of this story.
Elise Foster chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Yea, an update! I loved this story when you first started writing it, thought you had an interesting concept and was interested in seeing where you were going with it. I love the Cooper and Maureen angle. Very interesting. : ) Wonderful job! Update soon!
need-courage-to-write chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
hey i love this story i think it is going to develop ino an awesome story thoguh seperating speech is a good idea cause it will be easier to follow but you really protray maureen emotions so well.i love to dance but due to a knee injury i have had to stop and i can say from experience you caugth the feeling exactly.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hmm. This shows a lot of promise. I have a few suggestions.

First of all, you must throw a disclaimer up at the beginning of every chapter stating you don't own such and such and whatever world you're writing in. Just a safety precaution.

Also, separate dialogue so that each character has their own paragraph. If it's all mushed together it is hard to follow. Like this:

"Maureen, how are you?"

Maureen looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Oh, hi Lisa!"

"Blah blah yadda yadda!" You get the point.

Your grammar is good, which is rather rare on this site, and you seem to have a novel concept. Continue this!
Krisa612 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Very interesting. Very, very interesting. Your grammar and your style could use a little work, to some extent. (Just a little, nothing drastic. But missed punctuation is distracting.) However, your portrayal of Maureen's feelings is very intense. Maybe it's that your story caught me at a moment when, after twelve years, I've stopped dancing for a little while (and not by choice, which makes it worse), so I can identify with the pain you depict in Maureen. Eliciting an emotional response from your readers is key, and because it brought my own sense of missing dance to the forefront of my mind, I actually cried a little over this one. So, good job on that. However, work on your dialogue and formatting and general grammar rules, okay? I'm really looking forward to following this one, so please continue!
sunni07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
really good! I can kinda see where Maureen would feel like that! Please update soon!