Reviews for That Bittersweet Kind of Way
Cissneix chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Really funny :] ! I liked it :D

No need to write a sequel (I must be the only one to say that xD), this is really good this way. Thanks!
withalittlewit chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Holy schnikies now that I've played the game I get what you mean. xD This is great! I love the stalker-ish-ness of Isaac and I absolutely ADORE perverted Garet! xD I bet you Garet really is perverted too. :D

Awesome story~!
Zaurak chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Aw, that was adorable. I liek romances like this one; soft and fluufy. I've always thought the courstship to be the best part of any good love story. Paranoid Ivan was great. .
Azuru chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Absolutely loved your fic. It was sweet and hilarious. Yes, plenty shonen-ai. _
chris chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Wow, an Issac x Ivan! I really liked it. Thanks for writing it!
speshul ed chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
That was very nice. although doesn't the summary kinda give away the stalker? er... but... yeah. good job!
Innocent Guillotine chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!

Robin: Translation: She likes it. Write more or she sics us on you.
Avari wind seer chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I think this stands well on its own; you don't really need a sequel.

Once again, nice job, especially with the addition of the Djinn, and the theme of Isaac's cookies.
Cami of Queenscove chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Hm...

Interesting...

I usually don't like Isaac/Ivan... (they're not hot enough for me... not like Picard/Felix) but this was cute. I mean, strange, but cute. Quite humorous. Loved the bit with Ivan being all paranoid... he's my mother incarnate! Wonderful! *shudders* Hnh... anyway. Wonderful, as always.

*blows kiss*
Akiko chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Yesh! I liked it muchly! Especially Djinn-Frolickland...except what I always picture whenever I hear/read the word frolick...eh heh heh...

Good stuff. _
taidigimon chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
lol! I loved it! Ivan and Isaac sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...You don't have to write a sequel, this one was pretty good. Not that I would complain if you did. ;-) GREAT STORY! KEEP WRITING!