Reviews for Harry Potter & The Power Of Hogwarts
MeganCappa chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Just finished reading chapter 24 and I have to say... I can honestly say that I hate you. Never have I wished to inflict harm on another person, especially over fictional characters, but at this moment I do. You spend almost the entirety of the story building up Tonks' character and slowly build up to a relationship between Harry and Tonks just for you to kill her. Then you post some bullshit sequel that is still in the Harry/Tonks category. What are you going to do in it hmm? You going to somehow bring her back to life(so original)or are you going to constantly bring her up through the chapters as some bullshit spirit like his parents(so original)? Which ever you chose seems to have fallen flat haha. You gave it up and it doesn't have even half the reviews, favorites and follows as this one. I have to say I'm pretty happy about it to.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
You have Harry still pining over Cho? Such a disappointment. He speaks to her what, maybe 5 times and all of a sudden loves her? The only way this could've been a bigger disappointment was if he was looking at Ginny.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
"pistol holster" Please tell me this doesn't use muggle weapons! i'm going to hope that was a mistake and you meant wand.
PseudoWizard chapter 25 . 11/26/2015
Wow! Speechless at the end! Completely unexpected twist..
burak chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I don't like süper mega powerful independant Harry fics. They're just too annoying. Harry thinks he's the best at every single thing. I saw much fics like that. And I hate it.
Blazeb79 chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
Wow great story. Sad ending , tonks was always one of my favorite girls.
DylanL chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
i would like to say that the story seems interesting so far, but cant because almost all of this chapter is things that anyone reading HP fan fiction would already know. i dont see the reason why you felt it necessary to add things like ron was obsessed with quidditch since we all know that. hopefully the rest of the chapters will be better.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
This fanfic sucks. I love angry and dark Potter fanfics but they should all be well thought out. The fuck is this shit? Please dumbledore, let me suck your dick so I can have dobby work for me instead of you, and by the way, I hate you and want you to suffer, but please listen and grant my every wish anyways. The fuck? No one does that shit. I couldn't even get past the third chapter it was so poorly written.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Great chapter, but I thought the addition of his wand as a password was a error on Harry's part. A wand could be lost, stolen, or destroyed.
Svenion chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Sorry I wasn't logged in for that last review. Mine was the angsty prick one.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Is it bad that as i read each chapter I'm slightly disappointed that Harry isn't dead? At this point I'd rather see Neville take over, or even the twins. Harry is just an angsty prick. Hopefully that changes
DragonTamer01 chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL TONKS?!

I HATE YOU!
Naiden chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
your story went so DOWN hill during this chapter. really.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Releasing Percy was a stupid move by Harry. Anyone killed by Death Eater Percy will be on stupid Harry's hands. What a moron. He endangered Dobby trying to capture that Death Eater only to release him because he was a Weasley. How moronic is that. Gosh, I've never read of a more annoyingly stupid Harry.
ak chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
harry s'apitoie trop sur lui même, et ça n'avance pas.