Reviews for Harry Potter & The Power Of Hogwarts
Digitize27 chapter 1 . 3/4
Little note, if you haven't actually changed anything about Harry's first five years, then the summary is both unnecessary and off-putting. It's a HP fanfic, anybody reading will know the story up to this point.
Start your story where the story starts, don't fill us in on details we already know.
Then when we got to the actual content... well, Harry's thoughts seem irritatingly angsty. I'm not saying a teenager who's recently witnessed their father-figure's death doesn't deserve to be mopey, but the "Oh woe is me" hyperbole and ALL CAPS ANGST SCREAMING doesn't so much convey Harry's grief, as it does piss off the reader.
Still, there are so few Tonks fics...
old-crow chapter 14 . 2/25
Hi,

I kept waiting for it to come up in your very fine story but as of the Hogwarts weekend it hasn't. In the Azkaban breakout scene your Harry shot Bellatrix three or four times. In spite of your Harry (apparently) pulling a Roy Rogers and winging her each time, she still manages to best him or at least be his equal and get everyone (who Harry hadn't already portkeyed away) to escape.

You chose not to show us the aftermath from Riddle's PoV.

My question is, why?

Further, if your Harry had the skill to make portkey ammo, why didn't he blast everyone and send them into the English Channel?

It feels like you had him invent an absolutely fantastic gadget and he barely used it.

Again, why?

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 6 . 2/23
Hi,

Outstanding chapter. Your Azkaban scene was first rate.

Old-Crow
I had a hard time with the formatting; dialogue should be in separate paragraphs. I know I sound like a third grade English teacher, but this story doesn’t flow well. I like the plot, but the story could use a revision.
Dreous44 chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
Good story. Some things I don’t like in the last chapters but overall really good.
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Aawwwww
ColdBael chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Damn...
You are cold hearted. Does Harry really have to lose everything...? Hell, he won't even be able to get laid at this point...
Rhino109 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
The first chapter annoyed me to read and I almost stopped just because of it. Whenever you write, dont, under ANY circumstances, just make huge paragraphs about shit the audience already knows, its an turnoff
Pathseekerme chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
I think you have done a wonderful job with this story. Anyone who is disappointed or who doesn't enjoy reading it should go read a other story. You're a great writer! Stop putting yourself down, please.
Jakob1Zane1 chapter 25 . 8/10/2016
it is a good story but i thought you over did it with harry believing it was a joke when tonks was dying
A new Fan chapter 25 . 4/6/2016
Although there was some parts I didn't like at first, (EX: the 3rd person prologue) this story got better as it when on, and I especially liked the ending. Thanks for making this great Fanfic
-A New Fan
TeganCappa chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Just finished reading chapter 24 and I have to say... I can honestly say that I hate you. Never have I wished to inflict harm on another person, especially over fictional characters, but at this moment I do. You spend almost the entirety of the story building up Tonks' character and slowly build up to a relationship between Harry and Tonks just for you to kill her. Then you post some bullshit sequel that is still in the Harry/Tonks category. What are you going to do in it hmm? You going to somehow bring her back to life(so original)or are you going to constantly bring her up through the chapters as some bullshit spirit like his parents(so original)? Which ever you chose seems to have fallen flat haha. You gave it up and it doesn't have even half the reviews, favorites and follows as this one. I have to say I'm pretty happy about it to.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
You have Harry still pining over Cho? Such a disappointment. He speaks to her what, maybe 5 times and all of a sudden loves her? The only way this could've been a bigger disappointment was if he was looking at Ginny.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
"pistol holster" Please tell me this doesn't use muggle weapons! i'm going to hope that was a mistake and you meant wand.
PseudoWizard chapter 25 . 11/26/2015
Wow! Speechless at the end! Completely unexpected twist..