Reviews for Harry Potter & The Power Of Hogwarts
burak chapter 1 . 9/10
I don't like süper mega powerful independant Harry fics. They're just too annoying. Harry thinks he's the best at every single thing. I saw much fics like that. And I hate it.
Blazeb79 chapter 25 . 7/6
Wow great story. Sad ending , tonks was always one of my favorite girls.
DylanL chapter 1 . 6/17
i would like to say that the story seems interesting so far, but cant because almost all of this chapter is things that anyone reading HP fan fiction would already know. i dont see the reason why you felt it necessary to add things like ron was obsessed with quidditch since we all know that. hopefully the rest of the chapters will be better.
This fanfic sucks. I love angry and dark Potter fanfics but they should all be well thought out. The fuck is this shit? Please dumbledore, let me suck your dick so I can have dobby work for me instead of you, and by the way, I hate you and want you to suffer, but please listen and grant my every wish anyways. The fuck? No one does that shit. I couldn't even get past the third chapter it was so poorly written.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 5 . 3/9
Great chapter, but I thought the addition of his wand as a password was a error on Harry's part. A wand could be lost, stolen, or destroyed.
Svenion chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Sorry I wasn't logged in for that last review. Mine was the angsty prick one.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Is it bad that as i read each chapter I'm slightly disappointed that Harry isn't dead? At this point I'd rather see Neville take over, or even the twins. Harry is just an angsty prick. Hopefully that changes
DragonTamer01 chapter 25 . 8/20/2014

Naiden chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
your story went so DOWN hill during this chapter. really.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Releasing Percy was a stupid move by Harry. Anyone killed by Death Eater Percy will be on stupid Harry's hands. What a moron. He endangered Dobby trying to capture that Death Eater only to release him because he was a Weasley. How moronic is that. Gosh, I've never read of a more annoyingly stupid Harry.
ak chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
harry s'apitoie trop sur lui même, et ça n'avance pas.
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
Well, let's keep beating on Harry until there is nothing left...we may just push him to where the darker side takes over while he seeks revenge. I like the story so far, but you are giving Harry hit after hit. Even a sword being shaped by being hammered has a propensity to shatter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
I hope that Snape meets a very messy end...fracking traitor, and all so he can have revenge on James through Harry. Why did Harry not use the glove to do the magic as it allows him to...heck, he could have summoned the sword and at least had a weapon and a focus? Now Snape and Ginny and Peter all got away with the Goblet to boot.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
I wonder if Voldemort is actually looking for the glove and not the sword? I also wonder what would happen if Harry uses the sword in the gloved hand?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I wonder what Voldemort is after and using the rat to find? Whatever it is, will be deadly to Harry.