Reviews for Debutante
StormCloud7395 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
great story very well written
i only had a problem with you saying that Lorelei and Ekaterina are from Durmstrang since Durmstrang is an all male school
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is a sweet story. And I like "continental sophistication"...
The unknown chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is amazing. After only reading one chapter, I'm hooked. I love the wording, the tension and the plot in this and it is SO good!
Generation Nothing chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Beautiful, darling. Just like all your other stories.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Nice Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Lilith D'Aubigne chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Simply beautiful. :) Had I read this a week ago, I probably would have thought "these kind of things happen in fiction, but never in real life," but now I know that anything is possible. Even if you're a girl who's in love with another girl that's way too old for you, has a boyfriend or girlfriend, and/or has yet to get over someone, it's worth taking the risk and telling her how you feel, because she may feel the same. She may become the drug on which you are dependent to function. 3 Once again, fabulous.
QuestionMarks11 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hehehehehehehehehehe! Yay! That Made me Smile Repeatedly.

Ginny/Hermione makes me Jump up and down :D

Great story!
Apatija chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I love this story. Good but of humour, romance and general fun. Your writing technique is also really good.
youarethegirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
all good, xcept that ginny's name is ginerva not virginia! other than that, keep it up.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Very cute! It made me squee a bit, and relieved me of my urge for fluff. I really liked it!

-prongs
Katharina chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Gorgeous fic! It's rare to read femslash that's done this well. I hope you keep writing.
floatingondamaris chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
very cute. loved "- not a hint of Chanel" )
Believer-of-Slash chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Not a hint of chanel- brilliant! I absolutely love the way you write, it ees seemply marvel'ous!
s3xy-Lady chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hehehe i like it! its a really good little fic u got goin on here. its a shame its not on the boards anymore. i had to find it through someone's favourites menu. i mean it was posted some 4-5 years ago!
TheAgonyofBlank chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really liked this - it was cute and sweet! I feel bad for Fleur, but then I'm a Fleur/Hermione shipper myself... Anyway, good fic!