Reviews for Cannot Be Seen
MyMyMaia chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
very good!
NewsBys chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Since this story was written so long ago, you might not see this review, but I just wanted to say that this was one of the best fanfics I have read so far. This already stands in my mind as the way the story must have played out after the end of the movie. I totally agree with Lucius' color and Mr. Walker's. Perfect!
lukedanesloverr chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
I know that you wrote this forever ago, but I absolutely loved it. And I also always imagined Lucius's color to be red. Thank you for writing this fan fiction, It's the only one worth reading that has a character played by Joaquin Phoenix. And I am completely obsessed with him. Lol. Great job!
Cordalee chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i LOVE this story, very good job!
Dekater chapter 15 . 12/9/2005
I am almost, almost at a loss for words...I must admit that when I first started reading your work, the thought came into my head that you were much older then what I found out. To that one particular bit of information-I am amazed and I have told everyone who means anything about your talent as a writer. You kept me so captivated that I was almost unable to tear myself away from the characters and their plights. I hope to someday be watching the credits of a movie (something I always do) and see your name.

I would also like to thank you for answering the unanswered question, Did Lucius live or die? And for allowing Ivy and Lucius to be together. Thank you for letting all who come here read your work. It was a treat for lack of a better word. I am adding you to my favorite authors list and I am adding this to my favorite stories list. My hat's off to you!
JRPFan54 Debbi chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Now why can't they take this and finish the movie?

I was captivated from the beginning and now that I have finished this part I can't wait to read on. You have a talent to keep the reader interested in the story. More then that I could see the characters and feel their emotions. Great job...now maybe I can see the end of the Village...;)
Gapeaches chapter 15 . 12/5/2005
I adored this story! I just read it all in one sitting in the wee hours of the morning. Your writing is incredible. The only thing I found, which I may be mistaken because I've only seen the movie once, was Lucius had a younger brother that died of some sickness. Which would mean a few minor adjustments to Alice's black box. Sorry in advance if I'm wrong. I will definitely be reading more of your work. Thanks very much for the tale, I would love to see it continued.
Theodosia Roy chapter 15 . 10/19/2005
Oh, I absolutely adore you! *snugs* This was a wonderful fic to read, and I'm very glad to have found it! I'm also feel better knowing I'm not the only one who got "red" vibes from Lucius during the movie. ;)
DesertStream43 chapter 15 . 9/7/2005
Oh, my! I can't believe it is actually over. This was a great chapter and a wonderful way to end the story. This is the best Village fic out there and a sequel would ROCK! Or maybe something different...you figure it out. I'll just read it! I've loved reading this story and like almost cried. And laughed. Truly amazing.

Thanks for posting it.

Haldir-Freak1
GrissomsBabe chapter 15 . 9/2/2005
OMG I WANT A SEQUAL TO THIS STORY HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT MORE SEQUAL YAHO THIS IS SO GREAT PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL TO IT
GrissomsBabe chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
OH MY GOD WOW THIS IS SO GREAT PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS SO AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN
GrissomsBabe chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
WICKED AWSOME I LOVE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
GrissomsBabe chapter 12 . 9/2/2005
AWSOME WORK KEEP IT UP I LOVE IT SO MUCH JUST AMAZING WORK
GrissomsBabe chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY THIS IS SO GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
GrissomsBabe chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
WOW THIS IS SOME FREAKING AWSOME STUFF I LOVE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I LOVE IT