Reviews for Don't Stay
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Why is raven all pissy and why arent you writing more son 8i know?
Sevvy101 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
hiya!

i was searching for a story, and found this one instead. and i really like it. its a great plot, and i really wish that you'd update. I'd really like to know what'd happen next.

although raven seems a bit ooc, as does beast boy, there's great meaning for it so i believe it's justified.

anyway, this is a magnificent story, and i truly mean that.

U ROCK SO MUCH!

-erika
Raven of Alaska chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
This is a very good story. Please, say Beast Boy and Raven get back together. Also, is there going to be any RobxStar later? Please Update!
xxoRebel chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
PLS WRITE MOrE!
deadinside72 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
I like this story alot! You dont see this alot! But, anyways, i wanted to ask, why doesnt raven like beast boy? I sit just cuz' shes mad at him or something? Anyways, update soon!
Elsa chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
i love it write more email me when the next chapter comes out plz

Elsa out
dootdootboot chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
hey, awesome fic..there's just one thing that's bothering me..the last part of the chorus of don't stay is "just give me myself back and don't stay" not "just take myself back" sorry...I'm a major fan and I needed to say it lol
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
i love this story it brings alot of emotions to me i hope that cody will end up with a mom and a dad well i no he has them but um ...together aw u no what i mean
Kay Jay8 chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
very good! i like the story plot, even though raven seems a lil harsh, but still very very good! please continue!
xxDream Theaterxx chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Um...Raven evil mother One Crazy Story!

Woah...This is gettin interesting...tell u what...it'll go on the favorite lsit...just cause its...woah...wait...don't rush the story..just so u know..it gets hard to understand when u rush it...hehehe...this is confuzzling!

* *

Update soon!
Master CHief chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Why all the hostility? Don't you thing Raven could eventually get over her little pitty party about the hole Terry-BB thing? For Gods sake, Terra was BB friend he probably misses her is all.
Lost Inside chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Ok...evil Raven...

Lost Inside
A Fool With Hot Chocolate chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
that's kind of...sad. poor Cody, he must be so confused. please update soon! ~Moon-Angel
Rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
omg i love Linkin Park and i absolutly LOVE the song Don't Stay! verry ggood sonfic! poor raven. stupid bitchy terra,(sorry if ur a terra fan) kinda poor starfire...aw, i bet bb would make an adorable baby!
BBLuva chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE PLEASE CUZ THIS STORY TOTALLY ROCKS!