Reviews for Margin of Victory
fanstayaxis chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
I'm sad that Kouga isn't going to be racing but damn more happier that Kagome will be. Awesome chapter and I personally can't wait til the arrival of the next chapter. Until than, see ya later.
Savitri Marie chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Great chapter. I still love this story, and hope you can update soon. I hope there's more advancement in the realtionship of the characters than advancement of the races next chapter, though ;)
Cynical Chaos chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Welcome back. It seems like it's been a while since you've graced with your prescence, Quite exciting for a return to your Inu-Yasha stories with a 175 mph duel followed with a death dealing crash and still more insight to Sesshoumaru's character. But praise aside, would this prayer of Kouga's have run something along these lines? "oh shit, please don't let me die?" Or more commonly known as the Soldier's Prayer?

Also, have you read any of Greywolf's fics? he specializes in very emotional characters, or at least emotionally complex characters much like yourself, with a lot of music driving them. Anyways, I was somewhat curious about your thoughts on him. Professionally speaking, of course.
fanstayaxis chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Hey, this is Night_Miko. I'm happy that you updated and I cannot wait to read more. Bye for now.
ShortPoet chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
Well, I finally made some time to sit and read this one of your stories... I think it may be one of the few that I haven't been able to get around to reading, but since I pretty much can't do anything else at the moment, I'm catching up on some reading.

To be honest, I was a little hesitant at first about reading this particular one of your stories, only because it had to do with NASCAR. *reader smacks self in head for being stupid* But after reading these five chapters, I am very entertained to say the least. You've managed to really blend Inuyasha into the world of racing that makes sense.

I really like that you took the time to describe the action as it gives those of us who aren't familiar with anything regarding racing helps to put it into perspective. (A little side note here... I guess I never really thought about it, but I didn't realize that there was anything akin to strategy in NASCAR races other than driving really face a couple of hundred times around the track... shame on me.)

I also like the way you've set up the teams...Sesshomaru and Naraku working together LOL :) I loved the fact that neither of them are truly team players, both are selfish... had a good laugh at Sesshomaru pulling out his pen light to insepect his car. I almost felt sorry for Jaken... almost. And of course Naraku would purposely force someone off the track to win... can't wait for the payback.

As for the romance... keep the interactions between the little triangle coming... I need a good laugh... although it hurts to do so right now.

Well anyways... I apologize for not reading and reviewing sooner. Stupidity, prejudice... whatever... take your pick, but I'll be reading and reviewing faithfully from now on.

Later

Mary
speed killz chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
i love the story its good so far i like NASCAR also, most of your details and descriptions are right on track keep up the good work cant wait 4 next chapter w00t
Cynical Chaos chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Heat on the battle field and love takes all. If things are so hot on the track how will they turn out off of it?

I'm very curious.

And will there be a classic-if-cliched Naraku/Inu-Yasha clash?
Savitri Marie chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Lmfao, I love Inu's pick up line... Love your story, keep it up and UPDATE!
NightMiko chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I hope that you update real soon because I would like to know what happens next. This is a great story you have here and I hate to see it go to waste.
KELEY chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
PLEASE UPDATE!
NightMiko chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
YESS! Another story about racing. I'm not into Nascar that much but it's till pretty damn good story if I do say so myself. I prefere the Indy 500, but anything to do with cars and anime, I simplily love. I hope that you write more in the near near future because I would like to know if Kagome will race or not.
cynical chaos chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
thanks and you are most welcome. the suspense reigns eternal...

and i can't get enough
Totally Renegade chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
hey, this is an awesome AU fic. one of the most original ones i've read yet! And you seem to know a lot about Nascar. update a little faster though. the wait is killing me! PLEASE? alright gotta go! Ja!
xdeathbynamex chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
HEY! good story! i love it cuz it has my 2 favorite things inuyasha and nascar!

please continue this story! please!...do u like nascar yourself? i do alot...i like # 8 dale earnhart #29 kevin harvick...well g2g laters...ashley
Runedemon chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
really interesting

i lke the hole high speed action