Reviews for Margin of Victory
Eviloni101 chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Wow, this is really good! The idea is totally origanal and interesting. I really like how you got the idea for Inuyasha's car. Maybe you should have Miroku's car be 46? I don't know why, but I think it suits him...
PaperTazuna chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
this is truly a unique fic! i wish i could read more, but my lunch period is ending, so ive got to go to class...but ill read more later! i loev how creative this is!
kingdomnite chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
It's good, I think racing/Inuyasha is a good idea...more exciting. Anyhoo, keep writing and update. :)
Vixen12089 chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
LOVING THIS STORY! Please keep writing/updating so I can keep on reading!
cynical chaos chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
'niche' is the best descriptor for this fic.

but then, i really love niche fic and their authors.

they tend to be the best.

and i seriously doubt that anyone else has thought up a fic like this.

their was one that focused on a miroku/koga/shippo team but its name escapes me.

damn.

keep this fic going. it's going to be excellent.
Vixen12089 chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I like very much. Please update soon.

Shameless promoting: Come read my ficcys!
Darkened-Halo chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I love this story! Anything with NASCAR is okay with me. I like how you picked the team of the racers and especially that Kagome was one of the top drivers on her old team, and that now she has to work her way up now that she is with the new team! Its very interesting hope you update soon!
cynical chaos chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
Continued support? Is that what it's called when some one repeatedly tells someone else that their work is good and that they want more? Okay.

While I think that I've mentioned this before, I'm not a big fan of racing. Even though I am a guy and watching racing is supposed to be a qualification for manhood, well you can guess. But this fic actually makes me interested.

So Yura has a crush on Inu-Yahsa, and Kagome's just bewildered between Koga and mutt boy.(Yes I know he is supposed to be the hero?, villain?, main character?, but really. With an attitude like his he is little better than Naraku.) Keep up the work.

Psychotically Yours,

CC
cynical chaos chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
hey, nice opening. this is one of the few present time inu yasha fics that isn't set in school. and on such an interesting setting too. makes my mouth water at the thought of more...
24 | « Prev Page 1 2