Reviews for Academically Insane
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
*rolls around on the floor laughing her head off* please, write more!
rayluva4 chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
this story was funny! i really like it. i don't know if you still need OC people but if you do, i have one, so i'll email ya, if you don't need one, thats ok but pleez tell me if you are going to use this person or not!
cookie crumbs chapter 11 . 4/29/2005
i dunno why i hadnt reviewed this sooner :s yeah anyways hehe shivas there! shiva! her brother! is it him hm? hm?
Avro-Chan chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
LMAO I was right you HAVE seen GTO. . Don't ask it's 6:35 am and I havent slept yet...Anyways good story but it would be nicer if it wasn't so focused so much on the OCs. You really need to give the beyblade characters more lines, as they are being minor characters and is seriously making me loose interest.
Avro-Chan chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
Yep the composite pictures - REALLY remind me of GTO. If you havent seen it you really need to watch it. XD
Avro-Chan chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Well i must say that this is amusing - but just a question was this inspired by the anime GTO? (Great Teacher Onizuka) becasue I'm finding some major similarities.
BloodyCrystal chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
Man, that was great! I'm still laughing my head off! It was worth the wait for a chapter as funny as that!
cookie crumbs chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
yay Rays awake *tackles ray* stupid meyers *shakes fist* ahem on a more serious note haha things with Riku, Kai and Akira are getting pretty interesting hm hm major flirting going on between Riku and Enrique hehe *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

yeah the e-mail thing is just stoopid its like none of ym e-mails are working .; so im not sure how im gonna e-mail you I shall try though :D I've gotta have at least one e-mail that works :s so anyways...yeah . keep up the good work

xcookiex
cookie crumbs chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
awesome chapter, two students in the hospital cause of Meyers tut tut *shakes head*

"After getting high to so many kind of alcohols, chemicals, I'd probably be immune to my own fart fumes, thank you very much." haha that qoute is the best in the chappie fookin funny! lol twas. yeah anyways keep up the good work yeah?

I was wondering if i could borrow Riku for one of my fics? Or like if u wanna do a joint fic? I really wanna do one but everyones too busy n stuff *shrugs* o well neways ya can like e-mail me Rikus info if ya want to lealou or ya can chat to me at bugzxbunni k .

thanks

xcookiex
BloodyCrystal chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
That was pretty cool! I like how you're doing my oc; please keep it up! This is a very intriging story, and I'm glad that you updated. I understand that you have other stories, but could you, maybe, PLEASE, update a bit sooner next time? Many thanks!
cookie crumbs chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
meyers totally reminds me of this girl i know _ i haven't read this fic in ages :D keep up the good work i can't wait to read more

laterz
gurly neko chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
Hey BloodyCrystal! Don't dis Lily! gr... i don't dis your OC! so don't dis her! She's me and I'm her! Your story is still great KK! and if someone out there wants to see who's Lilys big hero is, and what her hair cut is like, check this site out! Love your story KK! update! NOW! Does someone here like Good Charlotte? then i just have to say, you have great taste in music! LOVE U ALL GC-FANS!and if someone out there wants to see who's Lilys big hero is (Billy Martin, ohh he's so cute!), and what her hair cut is like, check this site out:

?actionShowPhoto&PhotoID2565
Zero-Coyote chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
wah Sorry KK, I've ultra busy with school! But, I just read the fanfic over again and

omg
cookie crumbs chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
interesting! don't worry i wont bite your head off about not updating cos i can't update to save my life! keep up the good work yeah?

cya