Reviews for Desperately Searching
Jeakinnaran chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Well, I have to say, I've always enjoyed reading this particular story. I've reread it several times and I really wish you would finish it-I really want to know how it ends. In your stories, you've managed to give depth to a lot of the "undeveloped" characters from the series, making them all seem much more "human." Even your original characters complement the overarcing tales rather than detract from the main characters (not an easy feat.) The only real criticism I can offer (I dont bother with small things like a few grammar errors) is that so many of your tales are unfinished or unwritten. :} Off to read more now, :P
DavisJes chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
More please! _
DavisJes chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Is Setsuna's lover Serenity? If so why did you give her the name Ailan. I know Ailan has appeared in other of your storeis.
Shit hit the fan chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
Now that the destined couple is reunited I'm so waiting for an update...

Shoul I bribe you with cookies?
tachan chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
hi..

oh please update soon!

please..please..
Magemaster chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
This is a really good story. I can't wait to read more. You are an excellent author.
Angel Della Notte chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
Excellent Story I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Megan Consoer chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
d3V4n63L chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
PLease Please PLease I ask you to keep on going with this story! I'm sure there are others that would LOVE to read the completed work and all your other Great works as well. . . :[

a simple request

you fan
d3V4n63L chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
Wow, that was cute! I really liked it! _ Very touching and romantic . . . I can't wait to read the rest of this one!
Keiko-chan chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
Great update. I am definately addicted to this story. I am so happy for Skyling haruka, that she finally made it to the sea and met Michiru. Next task for her is to find the shards. Interesting. Can't wait for that adventure. Nice up date and keep it up.

Peace out
d3V4n6eL chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
Your story is great! I couldn't help but get hooked_ . . . although the wait is killing me, for this story I can(try to)wait . . . it's well worth it when there is patience. But try not to keep your fans waiting for too long. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! _
Keiko-chan2000 chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
Whoa..this story was absolutely amazing. I can't believe I read it all. I like the fairytale quality you blended into this fic. Changing the senshi into different beings just makes the story more appealing and imaginary. This is yet another one of your stories I've gotten addicted to. Applauses Nice work with this fic. You have a fantastic imagination and even better writing. Keep it up.

Peace Out
Airlady chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
This is delightful and very original.
petiyaka chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
I really like this fic.

Please don't make us wait too long for the next part.

It's admirable.