Reviews for Legacy
Une Rose chapter 16 . 7/4/2008
that was mamazing. i loved it. it was so well written.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
you know I still love this story, but once I started renting Stargate there was a certain episode in season three that didn't leave me with a single surprise :):):):)
Korilian chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Not that it's badly written or anything, but what is the point of taking an entire script and just changing the setting and characters? At this point I for one are having a lot of trouble not having a mental image of Daniel Jackson. Why not take the general concept and do something new with it? Will the story differentiate from the script at all? Guess I'll hold of my final verdict until I've finished reading.
Hiryu Kaga chapter 16 . 10/28/2005
OK, I just finished reading. Great story, even if I didn't like the happy ending all that much. Then again, this is "Andromeda", they always end up bruised but victorious... ;)

So I was wrong about Harper not getting well soon. I didn't quite expect the twist with Machello.

As a nitpick, I'll pick out a few thigns... One, the spelling. But it didn't destroy the story's flow, so I guess it wasn't that bad.

Two, the medical stuff. But then again, you seem to know more than most people, so again... it'll slide.

Oh, and the quote of the month:

"Positive as a Than pregnancy test."

Harper always gets the best lines...
Hiryu Kaga chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
To this pont, not bad. Quite good, actually.

Only one thing: in no typical schizophrenia (and hebephrenia - this name, by the way, is no longer used... at least not that often - is one of the typical variants) will you have visual hallucinations. Delusions and auditory hallucinations - yes, but the patient doesn't actually *see* it all.

Believe me, I study medicine and I've had my course in psychiatry last year.

Then again, there's no such thing as "typical schizophrenia"...

I better get back to reading. Somehow I get the feeling Harper's not going to be well anytime soon... ;)
DietCokeLemon chapter 16 . 10/8/2005
This story was very good! I really like your writing- style and especially how you've written Harper, that was very dead- on. As I'm not very familiar with SG-1, I didn't even recognize that the frame of the plot was ripped ;) Very good story! I'm looking forward to other pieces you'll hopefully write in the future! *gg*
parisindy chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
when are we going to get something new from you!

Looking forward to a new story by you!
pucktofaerie chapter 16 . 8/13/2005
Well, congrats on finishing your story. I started reading it ages ago and only now came across the finfished version. Love it, love it. I especially loved the part when Tyr realized Harper's injuries and got mad- and the line about Harper being his kludge. That was all brilliant. Well, congrats once again, and keep up the great work!
RagdollStuffy chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
omgosh.. I was in the middle of reading this chapter when I go... "I know the stargate episode this was based on"

I'm like... cool..

Alright .. I have to say this 'Yes, yes, weapons to fight the Gou'ld'

hehehe.. great work.. I couldn't tell at first. But it hit me when they where playing the game of GO. D
1917farmgirl chapter 16 . 7/10/2005
Oh, that was so so so so so good! I've been following this from the start, as Legacy was always one of my favorite SG-1 eps, and Harper is my fav on Drom, and you have done a perfect job combining them. Your writing is supurb, the imagry and language wonderful, and your characterizations spot on! Thanks so much for the wonderful ride! Hope to see more stories from you soon!

Jill
Sprite232 chapter 16 . 7/5/2005
*Eyes glance back and forth, a sheepish grin rests upon Sprite's face* So, uhh, do you think I could have taken a little longer to write this review?...He...he...Okay okay, I'm sorry! But I'm here now! Oy...

Wow...I know I've said it before a thousand and so times, but...wow...

I can almost see the change from angry Harper to a pitiful, confused young lad...Can I give him a hug now? Please? He's just so cute when he doesn't know what to think...please?

I must say, one of the best moments in the entire saga, that excludes Harper, is what you saved for the very end...Leave it to Tyr to do what every reader has wanted to do for themselves..."That'll do Tyr, that'll do."

This entire story has been beyond description! Every chapter kept getting better, angstier (If that's even a word...well now it is, HA!), and just a little bit more tempting for me to steal Harper for myself...I can truly say you're one of the only writers who has that ability! Bravo, bravo, encore! Why don't you do a little victory dance for us...come one, it'll be fun...I'll join you! *GotMilk runs off screaming*...Hey,my dancing's not that bad...I can bust a move...*Insert crickets*...Oh what do you know!...

Well congrats on writing one of THE best stories ever! Also, receiving over 200 reviews just goes to prove how wonderful this story has been! What a rush that must be!

As always, keep those fingers typing and I'll be looking for whatever you have up your sleeve next!

Happy Day!

~Sprite~

PS~ Wow, the last review from dear Sprite on the story Legacy...that doesn't mean I won't have any words to say outside of your stories...watch out, the Sprite lives on! Whee!
Patience Darling chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
*weeping happily* I'm so sad it's already over! Even though the ending was perfecto.

That was the best Dee-amn fic I've ever read. Hands down.

All hail the glorious fic-writer Queen!

*Humbly presents various gifts of gratitude*

Thanks for that fic, twas better then any other I've ever read.

*apparates to next fic*
Mo Cat chapter 16 . 6/27/2005
That was an awesome ending to an awesome story. I'm glad you finished it, even if it did take a while. It takes some of the best writers years to finish even the shortest novels. I guess that makes you one of the best writers on this little website. And indeed you are one of the best writers here. I'm gonna have to head on over to your other story. I haven't actually read any new stories in quite a while. I just keep up to date with the ones on my list. You've proven to me that you're worth reading more than one of your stories. Thanks for the great story. I loved it (in case you couldn't tell;)) Peace, Love, and Mashed Potatoes...
parisindy chapter 16 . 6/26/2005
*paris faints dramatically*

No it must not end no!

GAh!

hehe it was a wonderfully ending though

i didn't mind waiting cause your fic really wasl worth waiting for!

truly awesome stuff! thank you letting us read it!

((hugs))

do you YIM if so feel free to add me to your list
Awohali chapter 16 . 6/24/2005
This story is awesome, it has every element in a story I look for. This is one great story, it's sad that it's over. The end was perfect and the begining was monumental and great. The middle was interesting and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for the great story.

Signed: A-wo-ha-tli :)