Reviews for Enemy of My Enemy
JPElles chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Interesting. Love Tak.
azdx chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Neat fic, having trouble comming up with a plot or something?
Nikooru-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Well, this is completely awesome, and even though it hasn't been updated in almost four years, I think it would be awesome if you continued it. If you don't though, its okay.

GREAT JOB! X3
b1oom chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
You are my hero! Absoloutly fantastic!
bringingbackthebeast chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i fully enjoyed this till the very end, . the last part reminded me of the narration of the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, wonderfully amusing

cant wait for the next chapter .
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
The ending was quite interesting, and metaphoricle. Yet, it flt empty. Perhapts because of the massive use of 'advanced' wording that would put off anyone reading it. I, however, enjoyed it. This can be continued into something possible interesting. And, if so, I would like to read it -.

You're right though. They're aren't really a lot of Tak and Dib stuff out there. I like DATR. It's eally the only pairing I like in the show. If you think its hard to find DATR fanfics just try to look for decent art of Tak and Dib together. God, it's a nightmare!

Anyway, back to stuff. Nice work!
TallestCorafergot to sign in chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hee hee hees, coolies! Great writing, it reminds me of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

Space is big. Really, really big. It is SO big, you just won't believe how really big it is.
Deyinel chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This is SO fantastic so far, Dust Traveller! The whole 'comet Bob' thing had me in stitches, and the rest was very good as well! I was SO happy when I saw that the ilustrious author of "Going On" had started to write a Dib/Tak fic! And so far it promises to be just as good as "Going On," if that's possible. PLEASE update this as soon as you can, and (might as well give it a shot) PLEASE update "Going On" as well! You are by far the best ff author I know!
Mr Guer chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Cool, Taksickle.

Can't wait to see this updated or is it a oneshot?
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
...Chris...I really should hate you, now I've got three...four...wait...five...at least five fanfiction that I desperatly want to see updated...

And I know that there is a good chance by the time you get to the end of one of them I'll be able to meet Zim in person.

...

But all that aside, great, awesome, super-mega-riffic writing as always.
Morbid Cheshire chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
-jawdrop-

This is the single best Zim fanfic I have ever read. No. Seriously. I know a lot of reviewers say that, but I have read a LOT of Zim fanfiction, and this is the pinnacle of evolution for us writers. I mean it. If this doesn't update, I will be severely disappointed. For the sake of the fandom, you HAVE to finish this.

-MorbidCheshire
Jinnai chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
A good start. The way you write is complex yet understandable, and is quite entertaining. Please continue.
Midnight Teddybear chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
wow, very good. please do update soon! i can't wait *bangs comouter screen in frustation* why is there NO MORE? _

~wonderwoman
Uru Baen chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Why haven't you updated in four months?
surskitty chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
::insane/inane giggling:: This is great...

As much as I hate romantic stuff, this is funny... Were the two individuals Zim and Dib? XP