Reviews for A Forbidden Love
Seiho-Tora-Byakko chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Amazing. Please update soon. I like the split personalities idea. Keep up the good work!
Zaire201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I read the story...that makes me think that what's really happened to Shoko back in japan that she doesn't want her elder brother to knew and talk about it but her brother already suspects because of the way she reacts when mentioning it. It's bad that Shoko has a split personality because of that she's now a Black Dragons gang member. Is their any chance that will make Shoko be back to normal once she falls in love with a good and honest guy?... and that guy I'm talking about is Charon who is a faerie...even if she was raped; we all know that faerie and human were forbidden to love each other. For better or for worse will Charon fight their love to the ends of the world. Hope you update this story between Shoko x Charon. I really love it.
byebyesea chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
hurry and update please!i want to know what happens next...
Anime-Kunoichi chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
Please continue with the story

I think that this sotry cant get any better. Its starting to get good so continue. Thank you.
Raina chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
The story is alright. I think you should consider putting more detail into it, to describe the thoughts and motives.

And, is this an AU? I hope it is. If not, you should consider your characterization. Mungyeoung is NOT afraid to hit on ANYTHING. No matter WHAT Ryang says. Fanta would NOT spill the beans so easily. You make her look like a bumbling idiot, and not the conniving wench she can be (and is).

Why would Charon have to come to Faeries' Landing personally to tell Fanta what to do? Last I read, he had his hands full with trying to handle the king. He really doesn't have time to make the grueling trip to earth to manage one slip up that Fanta could and would fix herself.

Characterization is kind of objective, but could you label this AU or explain the motives? Especially Charon's, since his getting stuck on earth is the crux of the story?
ZoraAngel chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
All I can think right now is dunDunDUN! I think your story is great. A real phychological thriller. Please continue with it. I LOVE FAERIE'S LANDING!
Zeheria chapter 6 . 12/9/2005 samurai deeper kyo kyo...kyoshiro, and kyo...whee split personas are awesome! Like Ying and Yang! _

Can't wait to read more!

Zeheria chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Woot Go Shoko!

gangs are okay I guess! yay for creeping people out!

I like it! I love your story! Good work and interesting character persona twists!

onward to the next chappy!

Zeheria chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
;_; Poor Shoko!

Waa...Well I wonder how this will effect Ryang...will he go back and proceed to kill that guy or beat him up some more..? -.~

I love your writting, Very into the story and also dramatic! yay .

Onward to the next chappy!

Good work!

Zeheria chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
he he...pixy charon!

Poor Shoko! Waa she's so cool but wa dark secrets..I wonder when Goodfellow will make an appearance?

I love your writting but I wish your chapters were longer! lol .

Next chappy!

Zeheria chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Waa Poor Shoko!

What happened gya..I hope i find out soon!

I like your writting-it's very natural and flows with the original authors almost, other than that good writting!

Zeheria chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Hi hi! I like it so far...although this may be a late comment! Good work and I can't wait to read more!

joseph chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
the story is turning out good i hope shoko teches that guy who hurt her a lesin in i hop nothing bad happens to the other guys who came with sakura shoko's other half.
angel61991 chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
you do nknow what sakura means in english right if not it means 'cherry blossom' not a good name for someone who is in a gang or acts like that. please update soon. when does the romance start?
EtsukoNino chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
very good. ) wow..Shoko's just filled with surprises, ain't she? And yeah, I think its Yuri too! Please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »