Reviews for Of Pink Ribbons, Blue Hats, and White Lies
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I absolutely LOVED this. That scene when they meet in the rain is my favourite from the series and this beautiful story really made me happy! His proposal couldnt have been more romantic. Sigh this was perfect. :)
bluexlollipop chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
what an amazing story! it was short, sweet, and simple and very original as well. i read so many proposal stories of arnold and helga and this has got to be the best! great job :)
marissa chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
that and AMAZING story i never herd something like it it was short simple and it stayed on topic i loved it! i was crying CRYING i usually don't that brought the girly girl out of me! i beg of you to write another i would absolutely read it good job *sob* *sniff* *cry*
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
YAY! After reading all these depressing stories, I get some fluff! lol.
Luna Lunatic chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
LOVE IT!
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I liked it and it was a very good idea to avoid the description of the adults... you left our immagination work. Good job!

yay for corny and cheesy things! lmao!

greetings from Mexico

mxnhpfreak
Rivvie chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh, that was so sweet! Yay for fluffyness! I really loved it! Awesome work!
Utana Hikaruoto chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
My heart is filled with an aw at this romantic story! I love these kind of sweat romantic stories they are just so cute and they make you feel warm inside. Great story keep up the good work.
Arnold Summers chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Good story, just enough sadness mixed in to balance the love story. Overall, a very good story.
Demoncrossanimegirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was adorable! I loved it! .
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
That was wonderful! It was beautiful! I'm speechless...

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Mystic Rains chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I think it was a very lovely and enjoyable one shot of fluff. We all need a daily dose of fluff in our days, just to bring smile on our faces and remember not all the men in the world are idiots *lol* _
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Loved it!

I figured out what he was going to do when you said "future"!

I like it as a one-shot, but if you do decide to extend it, I'm ok with that, too.

Great job!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Fluff? Fluff? I don't think so.

This is a tender story about two people in love.

I really liked that Helga knew that October 5th was the anniversary of Arnold's parents leaving, never to return. It shows how much she cares.

Of course Arnold cares, too, since he brought a diamond ring for Helga hidden in his old blue cap. That's sweet.

Hm...Arnold and Helga already couple? Now where have I heard about a reviewer who never saw many stories about Arnold and Helga already being a couple. lol...Here's proof that there are more stories about Arnold and Helga already a couple and a very good story, too.
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Very sweet and thankfully not angsty! Oh don't get me wrong, I love angst too, but like you I was in the mood for fluffy smoochy romance, which you provided extremely well! Very cute touch with the ring being nestled in his old blue hat! I would like to see a sequel, I am always a sucker for H/A weddings! Great job!