Reviews for Kori
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
-squeals- XD Very cute.

So that's what happened huh? I've not finished Next yet(can't find the last 16 episodes)
Slayers64 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Nice chapter! Keep up the good work!
Vael chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Short, but sweet and emotional, i like it, thanks for writing it!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
that was my favorite episode ever
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That's really cute. Lina getting mad at HellMaster for calling her small was a nice touch
Andi chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Aw, that was realy nice. - Fluffy and such. And I agree this was a nice stopping point for this fic, not too short, but still sweet and well written.
Beedoo chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Nice little extention! And you're probably right in not going further here... it's at a good stopping point. :) It does frustrate me a little that Lina can't see any of what is going on, although she hears it. Not a major issue, though. Well done. :)
BlueJellyFish chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
HI! Great story! I loved it. I love anything that does with Lina and Gourry! They are the BEST! It was a great story and I hope that you continue to write more stories (Like Lina and Gourry _). And love Lina and Gourry FOREVER! Till then!

BlueJellyfish _
Ahria chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
That was extremly cute! -

-Ahria
MeeLee chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
NICE! _ I REALLY like this fic. Awesome job! L/G rules!

-MeeLee
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Alandra: a magnificent fic, my sincere congratulations.

Sunny: we hope you'll do more.
paintedstars chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This is such a sweet and short story, yet touching ) You really write well, and my favourite scene from the Slayers is indeed what you have written, all so detailed. Hope to get to read more of your fics! )
Earth Star chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Aw! That was so cute! It was very nicely written. Great work! _
linagabriev chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
First of all, cute story. However, as for sleeping with Gourry, Lina could have created a small fire in her hands to warm herself temporarily or used a sleeping spell, etc. This isn't meant to say that this story is bad, just that Lina might not resort to this first unless there was only one room left, or she really had the guts to sleep with Gourry...etc. Not to mention those ideas I just wrote might not even work out, so "GOMEN" and please in this case don't take me seriously.

Anyway, I felt it funny when Lina was mad about Hellmaster "making fun" of her size. And yes that all I got out of this story. Nah! Just kidding. All in all, nice story. I didn't really read any mistakes that I can remember. Great job.
Yumekage chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Oh! Suteki! Your fic is making me all fluffy inside Sigh, I just wish there were more L/G fic though...