Reviews for Sarah, Jareth and Toby makes three
aurora johnson chapter 1 . 4/28
Starviking chapter 1 . 2/13
I LOVE THIS STORY! Despite that I'm not a fan of "Evil Karen" premises, the amount of detail you went into with Sarah's herbs and working to make a home of the cottage was riveting!

There were one or two choppy bits, and I personally would have wanted more romance with Jareth and Sarah, but overall this was one of the best Labyrinth stories because it was nice and slow-paced!

xyz chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much.
Thank you for sharing.
Mew of Fire chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
great story! i loved it!
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Amazing story, love the fox, and herb lore mixed in. Plus I love happy endings. Great Job!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i love it
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is one of the BEST fanfictions I have ever read! Awesome job! It's brilliant!
Kidnapkid chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Lyssa chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I dont know what it is about this story...but whenever I want to read something from Labyrinth I come back to this one.

I really want to say that I love this story. Thanks for writing it.
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I read this, and the first thing that came out of my mouth when I was done was, "Wow". This story was amazing-the depth of feeling, the attention to detail, just all of it. I especially liked the Japanese elements. Definitely one of the best stories I have read.
Marina Lenore chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This is possibly my favorite Labyrinth fanfic of all time. It was very realistic, amazingly well-written, and so wonderfully emotional! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sidhlair chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
So sweet! I like the details of how she cooks, goes to the market or even does house hold chores. It certainly sounds easy when she does it *grin* Also can't help but sigh wistfully as she tends to Jareth. Such a sweet and perfect wife! The only thing I would like to say in the wrong is that the development of their relationship left me confused. 'Cause the feelings of Jareth are only clear later in the story and then the proposal was so sudden, with no indication that he was going to do so. Furthermore I like , he seems like a wise man, not always taken seriously but usually al-knowing of what goes around giving the best advice to youngsters who need it. And in a good sounding accent to! Over all, Lovely one-shot.
Reader in the Corner chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wonderful. I love how you wrote Sarah's life in the Labyrinth. I do wonder, though, whether Mr. Sing would have been able to teach Sarah as much healing as she apparently knows as quickly as he seems to have. Also, would she have been able to find the Japanese herbs he would have taught her of in the Labyrinth? I know nothing of Japanese plants, but I assume they would be different. The scene with the milkman is rather unexplained. It seems like a kitsune possesses him as one possessed Karen, but there's really no explanation given. What happened to the human Karen's spirit? These questions aren't really important to the story, I just tend to pick apart stories I like.
kaitlynvoncat chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I really liked this story. They were so civil to one another compared to alot of stories that I have read about them. I liked having it all in just one chapter, it made me finish it in one sitting since I probably would have lost my space if I hadn't.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Very good - long, well-written, and sweet.