Reviews for Sharp Dressed Mutant
RobinaRain chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
Oh, that is mean. You just now decide to get back to Kurt being the one to prank and then you start updating? Cruelty behind imaginable!
RobinaRain chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
I KNEW IT! I knew that he was pacing on the ceiling! Even though you didn't say it until the end, I KNEW IT!
NiminariAmriath chapter 27 . 7/19/2009
lol still waiting for magneto's crew to get involved...the brotherhood excluded...u get what i mean. funny stuff
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 27 . 7/14/2009
OMG! i loved this story! i told my dad some of the 'insulits' ande were literaly rolling on the ground laughing onr butts off! god job you captured the characters really wll too! ADIOS
starstruck87 chapter 27 . 3/17/2008
Very funny! Update soon! .
Silver Midnight chapter 27 . 10/12/2006
This is really funny. Can't wait for the next prank.
Emura chapter 27 . 6/4/2006
ailuros chapter 27 . 11/12/2005

All these are so funny!

Great story and I hope to see more.
otak the canadian chapter 27 . 11/12/2005
I always get a laugh out of this story and today was no exception! Go Kurt!Thank you for the laughs, Otak
xglittergigglesx chapter 27 . 11/11/2005
ya know Kitty aint had a tee shirt yet has she? there was that one mentioned 'i may not be able 2 c threw u but i can walk threw u' but im not sure if that one was given to her. You could do one with something to do with her name. Also i have some u could use for guys t-shirts:

"Men are like snow...u never know how many inches ur gonna get or how long it will last"

"Men r lyk laxitives, they irritate the shit outta u"

"Men r lyk public toilets:All the good ones r taken and the rest are full of shit"

"Thinking gives u power, power is a dangerous thing, mummy ses im not allowed to play with dangerous things, therfor i dont think"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye"

"Because you’re ugly and your mother hates you.”-The answer to all questions"

"“Try not to let your mind wander. It’s too small to be outside on its own."

"You’re looking at the bad thing that happens to good people."-for sum reason it just screams tabby 2 me!

""Love me, or BURN FOREVER. But you get a choice in the matter. Cool, eh?"-Xaivor much?

Anyway i have more somewhere! If u want them tell me in ur next chappie!
crouchingbunny chapter 26 . 8/24/2005
this is hilarious! update soon!
Tuppence chapter 26 . 8/17/2005
Hilarious. Look forward to an update.

Trins x
LanceWolfboy chapter 24 . 4/29/2005
MEOW! Lotsa fun stuff in bed, eh? Great Job! I likes a lot
Cygna Vamp chapter 22 . 4/1/2005
Yippee! You updated! This is a cute, funny story even if the chapters are a bit short. I particularly liked the line "What are we gonna say if he asks us if he looks fat in his clothes?"
Random chapter 22 . 3/18/2005
I was wondering if you could do a story that would explain how Todd and Rouge, Lance and Amara got together.