Reviews for You Really Got Me
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
While YugiXMokuba isn't one of my favorite pairings, I really like reading them anyway, and I really like this one-shot 3
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is the most beautiful story for this pairing I have ever read. Great job!
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ha. I'd love to see seto's face when they told him XD
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love you forever for writing Mokuba/Yugi! There's a frightening lack of Chibishipping and it breaks my heart, so I'm quite glad to have stumbled upon this! I giggled with stupid fan girlie joy the entire time xD It was especially nice to read because they were in character; made it all the more believable. The dash of SetoYami was lovely as well :D Overall...absolute love 3
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw! This is the first Yugi/Mokube fic I've read and it makes me like this pairing! )
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw! Cute... _
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is SO kawaii. I LOVE this couple.
BakuraXMalik's Boys chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Angel: Wah! So cute! My boyfriend is sleeping... I'm a sad boy... That story made me start to cry! WAH! Ah! Ry-Ry is waking up! Shot! Uh... Bye bye!

See ya later!
Neko Mansura chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Aw! That was so Kawaii! I loved it! I loved it! can you make more stories like this! I hope you do! Hee hee hee!-
Inner Voice chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Okay, that was REALLY cute. I loved it. I've never really been big on the Mokuba/Yugi pairing before, but this convinced me. That was just...incredibly cute. _
otakuoverlorde chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
*squee*! Wonderful job! Sweet without beind baseless. I love that you've made note of the age difference being a problem, among other things, but managed to keep it all sweet and fluffy at the same time. Nothing was weighed down to much by the discussion. I'd love to see more of this from you-you've got a real knack for this!
luva of chaos chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
you should have put in more yami/seto. that's the main reason I read this I liked it anyways.
SoulSister chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
aww, that was sweet. this is the first fic I've ever read of Yugi/Mokuba and I really enjoyed it. the plot seemed very well thought out and you wrote the characters really well. very impressive .
admit-let-me-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I like where you went with this. I mean, the 'in common' thing was like, genius, as for the mental age and physical age, that's something that P.O.'s me too. Like, I could be smarter that a seventh grader, but I'm still not smart enough, cause I'm younger.

Anyway, good story. - Never get Discouraged -

*~*~* PetPetAngel *~*~*
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hmm interesting. Well to tell everyone, I thought the Yugi/Mokuba couple thing was something that was really odd in my mind. But I saw the reason that the author made them like each other in the story, and it seemed okay as I went on reading it. It's not that bad, if any reader is concerned on that point.

The only thing that made me wondering would be... would Seto or Yami be accepting of the idea? Though the author has them busy doing other things, I don't really imagine them reacting wonderfully to the news. I guess that's the mystery with this story that you read. And truly that 'what if?' situation doesn't matter.

What matters is the moral, which is very clear and concise. And I really think it's a great moral. Anyone who wants to read something with an actual purpose should come read this story.

Good story. It didn't hit at me as a favorite though, but I'd still recommend others to read the story. It's quite good. And if any readers are into short stories, this is a very good one.

Keep up the nice work, author. Good story. )