Reviews for 15 something
YabadabaSHUTUP chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Wenn Sie das verstehen, Sie sprechen Deutsch. :)
Fuinixe chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
Ha, this is hilarious! OMG! Normally, it's painful for me to read a fic like this, that's kind of crazy and everywhere, but I was actually laughing really hard at some parts. Like when AI saw Angel and went "teenie goth!" and their reactions. And Angel's voice squeaking. And every time Anya said something! Has anyone ever told you that you write Anya bloody BRILLIANTLY? You have her characterization down pat! Which is really good, because she is usually the funniest scooby. To me, anyway. Like when she was offering Xander suggestions about game, and "offer him money!" Hee. I'm laughing again. Wow, thanks, reading this is the first time I laughed in the past three days. You're a genius. You should write more like this. I like your slash, too. ) Anyway, thanks! *checks all four boxes*
redrose2310 chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
sequel good idea
mein-dritte-auge chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
Cute ending. I liked it (as much as you can like an ending to a fic like this). A sequel would be great! :) Can't wait to read what else you come up with.
ForeverDazed chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Don't listen to that flame! Yes, your story may not make any sense most of the time... Yes, your story may not have much of a plot... But, it's still an amusing story. *claps you on your back*
ForeverDazed chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
Aww, cute!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
Yea! Another chap! And a very good one at that! :) Spangel-y goodness . . . with hot fudge! I just love this! And so what if you ran out of ideas (if I had any I'd give you some, but it's too early to think) it's still a great fic.
woutwax chapter 9 . 9/7/2004
This is the most retarded thing I have read to date. You can't right so stop it.
Ashley chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
Aw... so cute. STUPID BUFFY! Grr.. but i still likey! ;P
mein-dritte-auge chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
STUPID BUFFY! C'mon, that was just too cruel! Next chapter soon, okay? :) I love you . . . does that make the writing go faster? :)
silvi-hc chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
MBua, Bad Buffy ::slap, slap on the wrist:: interupting Spike there, talking of disrupting a "moment" there. This chap is cool...keep em coming...::cheers::
silvi-hc chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
Hey I like this story - didnt catch it when you first posted it but you have my attention now! I think its really interesting - the concept you have here and I love the fact that you turned it into a spangel story - Im wondering though what the reason for Spike slight glimmer in the eyes thing was for...Waiting for the next chap...::cheers::
mein-dritte-auge chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
More! I need more! And anything Spangel would be good. Just put up some more! I'm like addicted to this fic! It's weird . . . the addiction, not the fic. The fic is good.
ForeverDazed chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Continue, please. I will offer you some Morkian money if you agree to do so.
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Uh, i'm not trying to rate my own fic, i just couldn't think of a better way to contact Utter Dork. My copm keeps getting errors when i click on the addresses you sent me. is there another way? Ps, could you let have your e-mail? it'd be much easy to talk! :) Thanks bunches!

And everyone one else, you all rock! thank you so much for reading and writing revs! love you all.