Reviews for Black Colored Things
Morgana-le-Fai chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Just thought this was sweet. So I baked you a cookie which is equally sweet. you Just gotta love the kurofai fluff. Thanks.
wonton-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
yay!

nice story!

can you make more ch. aarigato!
wonton-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
aw... Thats nice! Go fai!
shiyarou chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw! How cute!
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Coffee. Is. Gross. Or perhaps I'm a tasteless 12 year old? Nah, coffee is gross. Go Sakura-chan! Keep up the great writing!
kumiya chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Haha. I like the last sentence. I like your writing style too. It's very clear.
Raisse chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
kawaiiyo!
qq chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
hmm..dat was cute

but the same gender pairing thing

is reali gettin on my nerve .

but othawise...a very good

short fic
OKi3xDoki3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
your right, this was a short story...good...but short...ahahah
OmegaScorpio chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
*heart* Not only do I love the way you portrayed Fai, but also the symbolism of Fai sweetening Kurogane's black bitterness. XD

*huggles* Go KuroFai! Muahaha, great job! _
Kuiri-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
LOL fai is so cute! It's really fun to see fai play tricks on others! (-) Anyway, there are a couple of grammar mistakes, we 'ordered cofee' not 'order', 'order' what? [line 2]

~ Keep up the good work! ~ regards from Raven Yohiko ~~ 3
sun-obsessed chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This was really quite amusing! I do like it quite a bit. although I don't really like the faixKuro thing( I don't really hold with same gender thingies), this story is one of my favorites. Please don't be offended at my opinion on "same gender thingies";it's just the way I grew up. I have nothing against you or your story! :)