Reviews for Dragnet: Missing Persons
Phantom Dennis chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Wow, I didn't even realize Kate Lochley was supposed to be in this. Also the alternate names are ridiculous. How would reversing Gary Murray's name provide any legal coverage.
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I'm not sure where Gannon's characterization is coming from. This doesn't seem to be the Harry Morgan Gannon. Is this based on the Short-live Ed O"Neil series.

Also "Dusk" did not exist at this point of time, The spell that created her didn't actually alter time. And "Dusk" really. I mean why not "Sunrise"?
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You weren't kidding about the name's being changed. Were you? Although, the only other names most people would recognize would be Merrick and Pike.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
LOL! This was brilliant!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
I loved this! I do not know why I never finished reading this!
APS chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Dreamer with a Dancer's Heart chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
Haha! Wow, I grew up with Adam-12 and Dragnet, I'm not exactly sure if they fit with Buffy, but hey!, I'm not complaining. Extremely creative story. Makes me miss the good old days when TVLand actually played Adam-12 and Dragnet...
rankokun alpha chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
i hope you are going to continue this soon!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
oh, I loved this! I can't wait to see what happens next! One thing that confuses me though. . .why, if you put it under the Buffy Xovers category, did you change all the names? Oh yeah, also, am I right in assuming that Bass is Angel?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
I think Muffy is Buffy. And Buffy, as we know, IS the Slayer. There is a vampire on the loose, and Buffy is after it!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Sounds like a typical Dragnet episode. Now, BRING ON THE SLAYER!
ivygort chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
I really do like this story!
DG1988 chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Love it more soon please.
manic chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
what a great idea for a x-over! I like how Friday even records his entire title when he describes how he introduced himself to the mother. looking forward to more
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I find the concept unnaturally humorous. The writing is well done and the names have indeed been changed to protect the innocent. I assume there is more planned, but I'd be happy just with this, simply due to the inherently unexpected nature of the concept which I find so very humorous.