Reviews for Through Other Eyes
Rehema chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
WO!

Go goddess! Yeah, baby! WO!

(Folds hands momentarily in earnest respect)
Niilan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh, that's great. He deserves a peaceful 16th! A well written piece. Good job!
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw... so unbelievably kawaii...

Poor Ryou... so sad... so not wanting to risk anyone else's safety/happiness... *hugs him*
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Cute! I like! _
nummy-cream-puff chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
oh!, i had to read this! i already love the series beginning with Visions of the heart! i swear. how do you write so many storys? you are in the sam league as white angel chan yah know. you are sucha good authoress. i love angst! but you have good humpr sidestorys., if you don;t have one you should make one! (or more) ok sory for bugging you, i ma just a 30th rate authoress (i.e. completly and utterly horrible)
Smiley chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Every time I read this I cry. Even though I know it turns out , good little story
Yukina89 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I don't know if I skould smile or was sweet and sad.
Liviania chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Very sweet...short, but a good feeling.

Livi
Bastet Starwind chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
*sniffle, sob, sneeze* Really bad idea to read such a sweet and sad story when you have a cold.

*gives Ryou a stuffed teddy bear* That was wonderful WSJ-sama, keeping up to par. *sniffle* Short, but sweet, heh, frightened tomb robbers always make me laugh.
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
interesting to read about a version of the Child of Fate who still has his sight. *snickers* but this brings up several things. You'll hate me for pointing out your plot holes, but I must.

Fate appears looking like the change of heart. I quote "he thought he saw his mother" your response would be something along the lines of "She would appear like that because she wants Ryou to see her as his mother" Okay, that's all fine and dandy, but isn't the original Angeline Anjil reincarnated? Meaning they would look nearly exaclty alike. Since Fate had to pose as Angeline she therefore would look nearly exactly like Anjil. Bakura, unlike Yami, still has his memories. So he would recognize her as Anjil. Perhaps that's what his "You... you" was, but I highly doubt it. Perhaps you have a ready made explination for this, but if you don't, I can give you one. It's what I do. Several friends of mine have had plotholes that I've provided good explinations for, one better than her own.

My explination - Fate appeared as Angeline for Ryou to comfort him, but only to him. To Bakura she appeared in her own form, which fits rather well. Then again, maybe you already thought of this. *shrug*

Anyways, other than that one little plothole, I really liked it. Nice little bit of angst there. And Ryou and Fate fluffyness.

By the way, is hotmail free? Forgot to ask that in my e-mail (i think i had several typos in there too. I typed it in ten minutes right before I left for the bus). I've been thinking about getting my own e-mail address, and I've been asking around about yahoo and hotmail.

Okay, weird side note. How do you think up titles! I can think for hours and only come up with corny stuff. Your titles fit!

Okay, I'm really long winded, aren't I?

"Remember, don't drink and watch anime at the same time!" - pres. of my school's anime club. She was talking about anything, even water. (half the club gets drunk off water.)
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
O! I like it! Very interesting! I hope you get the chance to update soon! (That is if this wasn't a one-shot) lol!

The *Queen Of Games*
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Nachzes: Yeah, short. A writers block preventer?
Agent Yoko chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Aww...that was so sweet...
cabry89 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
this is soo good, poor Ryou, please update soon!
crazydominodragongirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
So sweet! And good, too! Happy birthday, Ryou! *birthday-glomp to Ryou, and you, too!* _ Anyway, I'm off to read your other update now... good job on this one!