Reviews for Fallen Series Sampler: High School
WhoIsTheDoctor chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
oh my gosh. im reading this, and im listening to the Twilight soundtrack, and the whole time im reading this, the two sweetest and saddest songs are playing. it made me cry! thats a sign of a good author. AGH! srry, but i sounded like my crazy english teacher. but seriously, it made me cry.
Bri chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
OMG I WANT U TO FINISH THESE BOOKS! I NED THEM! haha i know ur busy but i read what you have so far on deviant art and i am DIEING for the rest. i even went so far as to email u! although i doubt u got it considering u never replied [ but seriously u are so talented and it seems as if u know whats going to happen throughout the rest of the series so PLEASE pick this back up and get writing! and i know im not the only on who feels this way- you're amazing and its not fair to starve the world of ur fabulous fiction! sorry, but i really love ur stuff- could u possibly email me about whats going to happen to this series? And thanks soo much for being so awesome

happy almost thanksgiving! (although i guess u could not get this until like months from now...)

your fan,

Bri
Noir Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hehe cool! Great work :)

Please update soon! I need to read more of the Fallen series *begs*
Dance of the Soul chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
this was a great idea because i was wondering if i should read this or not. thanks for the preview, i'm gonna try your trilogy
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I'm not entirely sure I should have read that-I'm reading the whole Fallen series, but I was to curious. Now I just want to read the next part even more!
Ransomed Heart chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I'm very intrigued, and i'm eager to find out how Danny and Sam go from where they are now in Book Four to marraige in Book Five. Your planning skills are superb, I love how you have everything worked out and you know exactly where you're going with the story!
Heather chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
ok so like wheres the rest of the stories
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
YOU ARE EVIL! I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE!

A!

And you thought I was obsessed before...;) :hug:
Copperhead chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow! This was a great series! The first two were so emotional, then the third was good, and I felt so sorry for Danny in the you haven't finished the fourth or the fifth. So I guess your giving us a headsup! Well I can't wait! Your an extrodinary writer!
Hwoarangsguardie chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Wow... I don't know why it took me so long to read this, busy with other stuff, I suppose. This is really good, now its got me waiting for the new chapters even more impatiently than before!
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Dude. Lookit what HAPPENS. ...Dude. I'm feeling rather shellshocked.

D'you write random bits of your story before you get there, then, too? God, I do that. Drives me nuts. I can never seem to work them in just right.

Right, then. Update My Immortal SOON! Please!
Emo Rocker chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
OMG! I can't wait for book five! *squees* _ hurry and post it!
kasae chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Ah! -runs around like a chicken with its head cut off- Why? Why! WHY! Why'd I have to go and read that! Now I'm going to be stewing about that day and night, biting my nails off in anticipation. About a million questions are blasting their way through my head at the moment. :) I can't wait for the last chapters of taking me over and books four and five! I see why Serenity loves these so much! lol, anyway, I think I just became your second-biggest fan! I'm so excited now! Please! Hurry up and post them!

Hahaha... Once again you've given me just enough information for me to go insane! -does the thing- ~oO~ AH! Anyway, eep! So many questions!

Does Danny marry Sam?

Does Sam not love Danny?

Why does Tucker Hates Sam?

And where the heck is the baby?

These questions and more will probably not be answered until book five is published...

Um, one final comment: Will 'Everybody's Fool' tie up every single loose end? Or will I still have a question?

If you actually want to answer any of my questions (I narrowed them down to just a few) then you can post them on DevArt

You second biggest Fanatic,

Cooperstar
YAY chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Wow. I liked that. A lot. But a slut?

My friend is a two-timer.

But not a SLUT!

Wow.

Now a really can't wait! It makes me jittery with excitement!

O!
Moody Maud chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh the HEARTBREAKES!...My Heartbreaks(swimming in a pool of tears)...I LOVE THIS!

I finally had the time to read this. I love this series so much. I know that I will love all the stories to come. As I was reading it was just one shock after another. I mean I can't wait to read them, I'm going crazy trying to figure out whats gonna happen. (screams at the top of her lungs) YOU'RE WICKED AWESOME! Seriously You're just so Kool, (still screaing) ALL HAIL HER MAJESTY,.. cuz you're the QUEEN of FANFICTION! I can't wait to read more, but I will for as long as it takes.

Keep up the PHANTASTIC WORK!:)