Reviews for The Slightly Bizarre Challenge
BabelBeni chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE! ! ! !
World of Nightmares chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
hahahahahahah i loved it! i can't wait till the next chapter! and onto the favs list it goes! :D
ravanwolf chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
Hehehe, I love it. I read all of this at about 6 in the morning just before school, so I'm proud of myself
LesPaul12 chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
oh cool! update this really soon!

ben
reader chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Love it still, but the part where Batman finds out his car is stolen, i think he would have some kind of gadget to stop his car or locate or somehow get it back without an operator. Also if he has had his car stolen before i think he would've installed some kind of security system into his car or cloaking device to diguise it from people. Just some friendly advice...can't wait til chapter 8 and so on. Keep up the good work.

P.S.

Soon!...please
reader chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
I like this one so far. It actually seems something the actual Teen Titans show writers would come up with. Hehe :D Oh, and nice grammar used, but the quote "it was black as pitch." sounds wierd. Isn't it 'it was pitch black'? Some other tiny mistakes like that are in your writing. It'd make the writing better...grammar wise. Well, like it so far.
boringperson chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
WTF! Raven/Robin Forever T-shirt? ohh well, but i really do hate the pairing. lol holarious
Satu Simpson chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
YAY! That's funny. I can't wait for the next bit
Elvin Sorceress chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
this is really good. you should write more.
PinaNaranja chapter 7 . 3/6/2005
This is Batman, my car's been stolen again. Lol! That was freakin' hilarious! Update soon!
sakuradancer3 chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
lol, very very funny. *adds to author alerts* please update soon kk?
Aninnymous chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
One Star is on Batman's SPEED DIAL!

Is it legal to beat up those girls wearing the ridiculous T-Shirts?
Elizabeth Shaoblane chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Looking forward to 8! Keep it up!
Snazzy Elle chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
i love it its just too funny i loved the little on-star thing with batman classic update soon i love this story if you ever wanna chat give me halla ok? my email is ok bye
Kore Haddix chapter 7 . 10/30/2004
I love this fic. It seems to be coming together very nicely. Please update soon. _