Reviews for Heart & Soul
Anthony1l chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
sudowoodo chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Dammit, this story hasn't been updated since 2002, what the...?

Fun story. Can't believe it's the only Brock and Tracey fanfiction out there... And it's not even them as a pairing! Crazy. They are like the same person, except Tracey is not racially insensitive. I thought there would be loads of stuff out there with them as a couple (Brock realising he is always chasing after girls because he in secretly gay or seriously so desperate that he ends up...)

What was I saying? This story was mad. I liked it.

Who cares about Ash and Misty, I think Brock and Tracey should get together. Now there's an idea...
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
hey, i LOVE this tory, and I love th plot, there were lots of parts which made me laugh, but I have only just discovered this wonderful fanfic, and i fear, that it wiil never be completed, if that is the case, would you consider, and it would be my entire honour, letting myself create the sequel to your story? I would love to carry on the legend of this story, I found it hilarious, and the whole ash/misty body change thing, genius.

so I would love to know your answer soon enough, but I would love it if you could send me a private message, I shall allow you if you send me a review on a story, cos I still have to sort out my PM button, but you could even let me know what the future chapters were going to be about, quotes, description, plot etc.

thanks soo much!

IvyBean chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
TEEEHEEEEEE, so perverted XDD WAGHHHHHH Poor poor poor Tracey...this chapter was an awesome filler~!
IvyBean chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID STUPID GARYYY! I hate him...for now...wahhh, at least Misty and Ash are closer :3
IvyBean chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
LOL, love the mallet...they've been switched! O_O Man, that was a huge fight...I'm glad Brock and Tracey are there to help...or at least do something XDD
IvyBean chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Oh no! A time limit! Catalia, poor guys XDD WAHH I really hope they can help Ash and Misty get together...they NEED to...bleargh, hate the tmime limit but it makes things interesting!
IvyBean chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
~LOOOL XDDD YES YES YES! They finally meet up with the peoples...wahh...poor Misty...she cut Ash out of all her sad :(
IvyBean chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OMGGGGGGGGg...awesome. :DDDDDDDDDD I can't wait for them to help out Ash and Misty!
StalkerAngel chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Ahhhh, this is the last chapter!

Was there initially more of an ending, but it somehow got deleted?

'Cause there's really no conclusion to this... we find out that Tracey's been infected with evil or something to that effect, and bam, that's it :/

If there really is no conclusion or anything... I'm just gonna assume that it ends like this:

Brock works like crazy to try and get Ash and Misty together, whilst keeping Tracey from the "dark side". Tracey gets more and more evil, but Brock manages to get Ash and Misty together anyways... and in the process, saves Tracey from Helios/Hell.

Ash and Misty have their three kids, everything's all happy, the end.

By the way, sorry about my previous review... I get like that when I don't get enough sleep (ah, sleep... I remember sleep...), and I seem to enjoy inflicting the pain of sleep deprivation upon myself...
StalkerAngel chapter 5 . 12/23/2010

I'm relativley new to the fanfiction community, so I just found your stuff yesterday, and I've already read at least three of them :)

For the most part, I'm reading them from oldest to newest, so I can't wait to see how your style changes over the course of your work!

I'm currently going through a bit of a flashback/nostalgia trip when it comes to Pokemon...

I have WAY too much time on my hands (ah, the life of a High School Senior on Christmas break...), So I've been watching old pokemon episodes, and your older fanfictions are correlating perfectly with how far along I am in rewatching the anime :)

Hmmm... maybe that wouldn't be the case if I spent less time rewatching Pokemon, and more time sleeping? Decisions, decisions...

In any event, I think that's pretty much all I had to say.

Probably the longest comment you've gotten in a while, right?

Speaking of long comments... I'll probably be commenting on your other stories every once in a while, so keep an eye out for reviews by Bella-and-Emma!

...have you ever noticed how some people tend to ramble when they stay up too late? I'm one of those people.

ALRIGHT, I'm cutting myself off now. NO MORE. I'm DONE with this review, RIGHT NOW.
Nana-koi chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
this is by far the best thing i have ever read and i've read like 50 books plz finish it
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Very funny! I like your story a lot!
pokefan0013 chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
Loved it! Keep going it's getting good.
Angie chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Please continue...I love this fanfic.

It's so cool!