Reviews for Digimon Frontier: Return to Silesia!
cougartail96 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
a very interesting chapter
Psionicnemesis chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
You made another successful Digimon Frontier

Fic Special congratulations
Pyra Kurai Akaidra chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
Pyra: Hey,Ninetalesuk!It's been a ,the story was somewhere between good and great,but somewhat leaning towards for using Ryumon,even though his part isn't that long.

See ya later,there's a B-rank mission waiting for me with my name on it!

Pyra Kurai Akaidra
Wormapple chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
WAAH! DO TOUCHING! Awesome fic! cant wai re-start A world of adventure and collision! I really liked thisa 1 2.
Youkai Youko chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Great chapter.

That was a great final chapter, I loved it :)

Now Valmarmon is defeat, Silesia and the digital world will be in peace. But Why I have a feeling the dark god will return? Anyway, great final :clap:
Cave Cat chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Hooray! Susanoomon defeated Valmarmon IM! That's great! Now that you've finished this story, then you'll get back to writing "A World Of Adventure And Collision!". See ya later!
queenofgames90 chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Alright! Susanoomon did it! That was an excellent story from start to finish! I hope you come out with another good one later. I'll be waiting!
Dragi chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
that was a really cool and exciting story. I liked the end of it. I hope you write more of this story. I like them really much.

good luck with your stories.

love dragi
Wormapple chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
H.U.R.R.Y. U.P! only one chapter to defeat IM! I got an idea. Make Susanoomon have all the mega digimon give him their power and help him mode change to Union mode! My fanmade!

Susanoomon Union Mode

Mega

Divine Digimon

Strike of the Seraphim (sp)

Ancient Slash

Digi Destroyer (de-digivolves all digimon around him)

if u wanna use ur own ending, fine but u can use mine
Jeremy chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Great chappie! Since you can't use Rainbowmon in this story, could you use him in your other story?

Personality: He is always cheerful and funny. But when it gets down to fighting Evil Digimon, he gets serious!

Think about it please!
queenofgames90 chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Susanoomon? Yeah! Nice twist, Ninetalesuk. It's okay if you didn't used Ryukaimon, I really wasn't counting on it. You could use it for another one of your Digimon Frontier stories. Otherwise, it's really going cool. I hope the next chapter is what I hope it will be.
Youkai Youko chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Cool chapter. I liked the chat of Kouichi and Looweenmon in german

So, Sussanomon is back. So, we can say goodbye to valmarmon; YEAH!

See ya in the next chapter
Cave Cat chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Yay! You finally updated! _ I was so worried. But you didn't include KnightCheetahmon and his mode-changed form. -_- Oh, well. Maybe next time when you later add more chapters of "A World Of Adventure And Collision!", you can probably have time to add Socramon, Manxmon, and Lemurmon's Mega forms. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Dragi chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
That was really cool and exciting chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
queenofgames90 chapter 8 . 10/18/2004
Valmarmon IM, eh? Looks like the Digidestined will need more than just their lone powers to defeat this baby! I hope you can include Ryukaimon in your story. He is a warrior who could never be control by the forces of evil. He is also known for protecting the weak at all costs. Anyway, good chapter. Hope you'll continue to write these excellent stories.