Reviews for Destiny or Duty
StormBrisingr chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
AMAZING! The excitement, the detail, Awesomeness!
StormBrisingr chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Oh!So exciting! Even though you already finished this story I can't help but say good luck Haruka and great story kazeko-chan!
DavisJes chapter 15 . 10/24/2008
Beautiful story.
DavisJes chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Yeah, alternate realities! _
d3V4n63L chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
Great story once again! I liked the ending. Can't wait to read more of your works
jem chapter 15 . 1/25/2005
it's finish!it's finish!one of the nicest fics i have ever read!greatest as well!it really made me use my imagination!do more, more, more!goodluck!
apl85 chapter 15 . 1/24/2005
That was a very good story kazeko-chan. Hope you continue writing stories in the future.
Moon-Daisuki chapter 15 . 1/23/2005
That was FANTASTIC! I loved the ending, I was in tears thinking Haruka dead. I am glad you ended it by letting Michiru save her. Wow! This story is just amazing. Keep up the fantastic work. :)
Saixy chapter 14 . 1/22/2005
I'm reviewing!

Now, I have no idea what to expect. I like that...just leaving it at, "Granted." was great.

*Continues poking Chapter 15 with a stick*
apl85 chapter 14 . 1/22/2005
You must update right away! Must find out what happens to them!
Yami Hime Hikari chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
Don't you DARE kill Haruka! If you kill Haruka, Michiru will go off the deep end, if not kill herself, and that would leave Hotaru and Setsuna all alone! Don't you dare kill her! Make something happen so she survives! Please update soon! I'm fufilling your request; I'm giving a review! Now UPDATE!

God bless you.
Leena37 chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
NO! :his:growl: okay okay. There HAS to be a HAPPY ENDING! MUST! HAPPY ENDING WHERE ARE YOU? UPDATE!

Sincerely,

Alina };-
Moon-Daisuki chapter 14 . 1/21/2005
OMG That was beautiful,I am still crying. Keep up the great work. :)
jem chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
shott! i thought they'd be in together by now! oh well, might as well wait for the outcome! hehe, do more! V.
Savemeifyoucan chapter 13 . 1/17/2005
Another Fantastic Addition to a incredible story. Poor Mina-chan. No Rei rei. But I'm glad to see the neputian princess is getting better.

Love the story. keep up the fantastic work.