Reviews for Toast
Nahrali chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
YAY! A fic about my favorite snack!

I saw the title and couldn't resist.

A perfect bit of fluff to brighten my day.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Quite an interesting little ficlet...I've decided to go bottom-up from here, after realizing that in my last review, I said I was reading them all backwards...that's my fault, after all! A most beautiful fic! Keep going!
anglecatgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I really love all your stories, keep it up! I read all of them!
Kitsune Asakura chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
As said, I've started the hunt. I loved the last line-I ended up reading it out loud to my brother, who was trying to read Fire Emblem O.o Anywho, I loved the story as a whole. Next time I log in, you're on my favorites list. You're an amazing author. Your stories are a little short, but still, stories that aren't gramatical nightmares, and wonderful at the same are hard to find. You're one of those authors who can do that. Thanks for the great read.

~Kitsune
Kitsune Asakura chapter 1 . 9/18/2004

~Kitsune
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I like this. _ Really cute. Hehe Your stories are all so adorable!
Aznboy714 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Hehe, perfectly captured the spirit of Tales. Haha really random.
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
silly...yet strange...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Very good fic. I can imagine it happening. Lloyd choking toast on an open fire is just liek soemthing that lloyd would do.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Sorry about that, yes I did mean Genis - I spelt his name right in other stuff I've written, just managed to get it wrong in this one for some reason. Sorry, I shall go and correct that :)
Quill of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Aww. Cute and funny! My only critique (did I spell that right?) is that you spelt Genis wrong.
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Wow, Zelos was actually "mentioned"! O_O

_ It was very cute, no remarks on grammar, punctuation and whatnot. Though I have one thing to comment on: Genus. I think you mean either Genis, or Genius, right?

In any case, cute. Maybe you'll consider a Zelos ficcie next time? -