Reviews for 15: Kin
rayningnight chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
OMG are you going to continue this? THIS IS AMAZING. I haven't found ONE good multichapter Cybersix fic ANYWHERE. YOU MUST CONTINUE. Sure it's been like... ten.. years... but PLEASE think about it!

I'll be sure to leave a better review once I actually finish this. (I'll sign in as a guest).

THANKS!
-rayningnight
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Just came across this and I couldn't help but leave a review. I really love your continuation of the show and you write the characters well.

I'll be waiting for more if you decide to continue :)
BlueSky509 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Amazing so far, I can't wait to read the next one!Your descriptions are vivid, the characters are expertly done, and I love where the plot if going. I commend you for your work, this was a very enjoyable, exciting read! You're an excellent writer, and I really want to see more. Keep up the fantastic work!
Whynter chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I read this years ago, and that it was an enormous inspiraton for some time. I hope you are still writing!
Mily chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Ooh... were you gonna write more to this? It's really good,
Dragon Faere chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
It's been quite a while since I read any C6 fic, and I must say that yours has lots of potential. I know the fandom isn't as big as the others and that it has dwindled down over the years, but even if you added some sort of conclusion I'd be very grateful.

The characterizations are wonderful, I've already taken a liking to the other Cybers and their plight. How you handled Lucas and Julian brings a smile to my face, just because they're like alike and they make for a good comedic pair.

Well done!
faelyn leaf chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I came to the end of this and said "Oh damn!". It's too bad you never finished it, this story is brilliant. I'm just getting into the fandom, but it appears I'm too late.
Origamigryphon chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I do hope you'll be continuing this series! *glancing at the date* even though its a little out of production..I miss Cybersix so much, and seeing even just a fanmade continuation is great! :D
OliveraT chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
beautiful.

You MUST be writing 'episode 16' right now. You just have to! The writing is exquisite, and very in-character. Please keep going!
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Excellent story, I'll be keeping an eye out for when you update it. I really like how there are other cybers in it, this is a really interesting story. I love it!
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
WA! That was so good! So good that I'm speechless! Thank you so much for updating! This is like a 'back to school' thing!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!