Reviews for Bacchanalia
sugarforyourtea chapter 18 . 5/5
What a great story! I hope you update soon, even though it's been years :(
VEENA4 chapter 18 . 4/26
Please..update... Soon... :'(:(
lolalove85 chapter 18 . 4/21
Loved your story! I remember reading it years ago and I happened to find it again and decided to read it once more. I love your writing style! And I hope one day you decide to continue this story on. Great story!
cheriikyandi chapter 6 . 2/13
Love love loving this fic so far! Just a question, I remember reading at the beginning that some of the more adult chapters were edited... Is there adv unedited version floating about somewhere? Once again great job, can't wait to finish!
cesuraee chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. It made me feel so much in each chapter, I absolutely adored it. Even though it isn't yet finished, I still think it stands really well as it is. Very well done. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Inuyasha Drake! smh
Shadow36 chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Still in love with this fic after so long. XD Update soon please? I'm dying to know what happens.
Jingyee1511 chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
I'm impressed. this work is simply amazing! Your writing style is excellent, and the gradual changes in Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship, the various characters' character development.. Wow. I haven't mentioned how much I liked your portrayal of Miroku as the protective cousin, and the vicar's wife and Sesshomaru's heir.. *thumbs up* And the plot! I'm amazed by the unexpected developments, from Hojo being Naraku's cousin, to Heiten and Manten... And now the mysterious book! Awesome! I totally couldn't stop reading once I began, and I do hope you will continue to update! Thank you!
Jingyee1511 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Fantastic! I love how this fic is going! and your writing style is very engaging! Shall now hurry ahead and read the rest!
fanficnewbiee chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
What a great story! I truly hope you have the muse and motivation to finish this story. I love it! Please Please Please continue! Thanks for sharing!
lovetowritetheworld chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
what an amazing story so far, I am very happy that inuyasha and kagome finally got the truth out. I was a bit worried there. Phew. Please update soon!
lovetowritetheworld chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
NO NO NO NO! OMG HAHA! Im reading chapter three and when I saw gianna the mistress I was laughing hysterically. great now my name is a mistresses name
Andrea chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED!
poornmiserable chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
good to see this story get dusted off, hooray for updates!
Saikoubi-Megami chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
I had to go all the way down to my review history to catch this update! So glad you have not abandoned the story!