Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Aileil chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
Thanks for this simultaneously dramatic and humorous story :).
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2012
Thank goodness Carter didn't like him that much. And we just have to hop Sheppard doesn't acquire a curse of his own. I mean, everyone Kirk kissed got killed so if Sheppard is the Kirk of the Pegasus Galaxy, does that mean he could start cursing people? Thanks for writing the story.
Shadow of Flame chapter 28 . 5/5/2011
Interesting. For a while I had wondered if the kids down there might have fallen in with the Wraith and been more or less 'raised' by it, and thus worshiped it or something... but instead one of them is the son of one of the leaders (I think?) of the planet? Wow. Nice job with the names, similar enough to Earth names that they aren't too weird, but different enough to be well, different. And that's jsut by replacing one letter! Nice.
magicalpirate chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok I sleep all night and I work all day!" yay monty ython! great story!
x Varda x chapter 29 . 11/15/2008
That was great!

There's a terrific and gripping pace to this story.

Excellent whump too :)
MBB chapter 29 . 4/10/2008
Great story. Nice surprise with the Wraith worshippers

Hilarious begin and end with the Carter curse - by the way is that fanon or was it ever mentioned on the show? (the only one I remember her hurting was Pete, but I think he survived.
ferryboat George chapter 29 . 3/28/2008
LOL, poor Sam doesn't seem to have much luck with guys. Good thing she only kissed Rodney on the cheek.
The-Grid chapter 29 . 2/9/2008
That was awesome! and i've had very disturbing dreams where the SGA group runs into things out of HPL's mind. It was not so good. Although I think it would be interesting to see how the Wraith deal with things like elder gods and their minions. Sorry rambling, but really an enjoyable story.
rebekah78 chapter 29 . 4/24/2006
He he, loved the whole "kiss" thing! That was great. Well done on an excellent story. Especially loved the earlier scenes where McKay gets lost and the last chap where Sheppard comes to keep McKay company. Thanks heaps for this story!
Spaceseeker chapter 29 . 4/1/2006
Loved this story - man you sure know how to whump Rodney - you are so good at it! This is def going into my favorites folder. Although you didnt have to sympathize so much with the character that you had to give yourself concussion too! That was def beyond the call of duty ;-)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work
Chasing Liquor chapter 29 . 11/13/2005
This was very well done. It could have gotten obnoxious, the constant happenings, but it didn't. You struck the right balance of suspense and tongue-in-cheekness. Great stuff.
Cyllwen chapter 29 . 4/23/2005
This is one of my favs
krahmogh chapter 29 . 3/25/2005
hey, i just finished reading this one. I actually wasn't too lost. I wish i remembered which one Zalenka is. I'll watch tonight. I liked Sheppard in this chapter staying because being there alone sucks.
imskysmom chapter 29 . 2/22/2005
That totally ROCKED! I just signed up with the Atlantis HC list and stumbled across this when I was reading some of the old messages! This is the first Atlantis fic I've read and what a GREAT way to start. Thanks Bastet!
fanficaddict chapter 29 . 2/8/2005
*standing ovation* Woo-hoo! outstanding! owies all around! LOL Very well written, the pace and the action were amazing! Excellent job!